Botanicare Liquid Karma,

Epc111

Stoned Scientist
Reaction score
If you use this would like your what you think I use their veg and bloom and calmag with good results. Thanks in advance

If you use this would like your what you think I use their veg and bloom and calmag with good results. Thanks in advance
Are you asking because you have an issue you think this will take care of or are you looking to improve your recipe?

I've seen it used in other gardens and from what I could tell it's pretty much the same as Hormex/Superthrive/Advanced Nutrients B-52.

Are you asking because you have an issue you think this will take care of or are you looking to improve your recipe?

I've seen it used in other gardens and from what I could tell it's pretty much the same as Hormex/Superthrive/Advanced Nutrients B-52.

One of the hydro shops closed it doors and and had alot of Leftover nutrients that he wanted to get rid of bad so I bought all the Benicare that they had left there happened to be three gallons of the liquid karma but for $10 a gallon I bought all of it no I'm wondering you know is it any good

One of the hydro shops closed it doors and and had alot of Leftover nutrients that he wanted to get rid of bad so I bought all the Benicare that they had left there happened to be three gallons of the liquid karma but for $10 a gallon I bought all of it no I'm wondering you know is it any good
I see. Yeah, it's good. It's an amendment to your base nutes. I use Hormex through early veg so I would say this would be good for that even though you could use it through the whole grow but it seems like it would be a bit of a waste during flower.

I see. Yeah, it's good. It's an amendment to your base nutes. I use Hormex through early veg so I would say this would be good for that even though you could use it through the whole grow but it seems like it would be a bit of a waste during flower.

Back
Top Bottom