Budbuilders Ashtray - OFFICIAL DRAWING

GrumpAzz

Wingin' it
Staff member
Contest Guy
Reaction score
Ok folks. We're gonna hold this drawing for a sweet Budbuilders ashtray. It's glass with the logo embedded. It will make a badass addition to someone's smoking area. Only 2 like this exist so don't miss out.

Screenshot 2024-07-01 140715.png

How it works:

Comment with the number/s you want. I'll message you with payment information. Payment can be sent via CashApp, Venmo or Paypal. Once your payment is received, I'll add your name to the number/s you've chosen. Once the drawing is filled, a random number generator will be used to decide the winning number. I will then post a video of the drawing and be in touch with the winner.

-------

For questions and comments, please contact me, @GrumpAzz, to keep from cluttering up the comments here.

A special thanks to @Bandit420 for graciously donating the prize for this month's drawing. What an awesome dude!

Spots for this drawing will cost $15 US

All proceeds will help fund this wonderful forum we all love so much.

GOOD LUCK GROWERS

-------

1. @SSgrower
3. @BlueCollarBob
6. @SSgrower
7. @Stoneyluv
8. @steamroller
9. @BlueCollarBob
11. @Stoneyluv
12. @SSgrower
14. @Bandit420
15. @steamroller

Last edited:
Ok, I want in on this, even if I have to buy. Bandit is sending me something, hope it is this! I want 2 if not 30$,Lol. Help me to learn to send $ to Grump.

Nah buddy what I have for you is more consumable.šŸ˜‡
This ashtray is a one of a kind custom job I had made along with another ashtray for my own use.
I liked the artists work so much I thought this would be a great way to raise funds for the site. The ashtray is in transit right now so more pics will be coming. She can do other work as well. If we can fill all these spots maybe down the road I'll get a grinder and rolling tray made with the BB logo.

Being glass, this ashtray is not just for ash...Folks could use it to dab off it as well with terp pens

All payment methods Grump uses are quite ez. I prefer CashApp over the others but have used Venmo and Paypal a lot.

CashApp, all you need to do is download the app to your phone and follow instructions to link your bank checking account to your Cashapp account. It's all very ez, safe, and secure.
Venmo is pretty much the same.
Paypal is ez and you send money via email but you must have a paypal account and that account will need to be linked to either a credit card or bank account.

If you can't do any of these we'll figure something out but yeah, get in on this raffle for a very unique piece of Bud Builder swag and help support the site!!!

I want 1 and 6 thanks bandit but I gotta learn to do this, if I fail you can pay and we can settle,Thanks guy, I feel a part of something, important! Cheers

I want 1 and 6 thanks bandit but I gotta learn to do this, if I fail you can pay and we can settle,Thanks guy, I feel a part of something, important! Cheers
Sweet man, but he bought you 3 spots. Gimme one more number.

I saw that then asked for 12,Apologies and Big Up's to Bandit, I got your address I believe and will send money soon,Cheers.

I saw that then asked for 12,Apologies and Big Up's to Bandit, I got your address I believe and will send money soon,Cheers.
No money necessary big guy. Bandit sent me dough for 4 spots. 1 for him and 3 for you. We're squared away.

Only 5 spots left here.
This and being a supporter are how we fund this site.
Thanks to all.

Back
Top Bottom