Granny- I see Redbeard put some strains on sale at 50%. Have you every grown out his OG Glue #1 or any of the others on sale now and can you recommend them!
Thanks man. I've been snagging seeds from him whenever I see them 50% off.

Grabbed the Do Si Dos and the California Orange Sherbet.

Coupon code CannaGranny didn't work this time though.

Granny- I see Redbeard put some strains on sale at 50%. Have you every grown out his OG Glue #1 or any of the others on sale now and can you recommend them!
Hi ya!
Yes, I have grown the California Orange, Green Crack and the Blue Dream. Out of those three that I have grown, my fav was the California Orange. Super nice buzz and some outstanding terps.
My favorite of his collection (may not be on sale) is the Oregon Grape, the Biscotti Blond, and the Killer Kong.

lol.......I hope you are a decent "evaluator" of strains cause I've been buying everything you've been recommending. lol
I really liked the creek walker

And she don't even mention that near the top so I'm just saying good chance the ones she does mention are 🔥

That'll be dope to see you run some Redbeard what ya thinking about throwing down?

The Biscotti Blonde for sure, either the entire room or 1/2 and do something else too...........Day 32 in flowering, I have time to decide. With my current crop, the sativa wants 400ppm fertilizer while indica wants 550ppm and it's become a pain so I may just do 1 strain.

When I go to the website for capt redbeards seeds, I get page not found.

Anyone else having issues hitting that site?

No issues on my end. Try this:
Weird, that link works. The one I was getting a problem with had been opened and I was browsing earlier.

Not sure, probably user error! :)

Back
Top Bottom