First Plant First FIM

GrumpAzz

Wingin' it
Staff member
Contest Guy
Reaction score
Hey all. I'm head first into my first grow ever. Single plant RDWC aiming for a 3x3 SCROG.

I'm planning on giving her her first haircut. Never done this before and I wanna try to FIM it.

Is this about where I wanna make the cut?
20230530_201642.jpg20230530_201627.jpg

I ended up center spread in Missouri’s cannabis magazine Evolution. That kicked a lot of things loose for me and for awhile I taught at least three classes a week. I started out doing classes for The Green Clinics of Missouri, and it just grew from there. I did it to the point that it was burning out my own grows, and I was no longer enjoying them.

Interesting. I thought UOM was the only Fed approved university to be able to study hemp and cannabis.
SUNY Cobleskill offers Cannabis Science, its a 16 credit specialization minor.
Only issue is, you need to take 4 or 5 other cannabis related classes to take that class, and SUNY Cobleskill doesnt offer those other classes.... But i think Hudson Valley Community College has some cannabis classes now too.

no i was trying to be serious you got all these dispensary's and states starting to legalize and commercial growers somebody should be educating people on a professional level to grow it
The difference is we all grow for love and quality- and Dispos purely monetary

Back
Top Bottom