Free Seeds for the Taking - Mendel's Aether X Granddaddy Purple

SweetLeafGrow

Student of Hydroponics
Staff member
Hydroponics Helper
Reaction score
Hello Friends and Bud Builders!

So I recently harvested a beautiful plant of the strain Mendel's Aether by Brother Mendel genetics. I had some pollen from a Ken Estes original Granddaddy Purple male and I hit one branch with it at about 2 weeks into flower. I was super stoked to see she produced a butt load of offspring.

If anyone would like some of these seeds, hit the DM and send me a message, will get them out to you. Keep in mind they will not be feminized and may have various pheno's but I plan to grow one of these out, especially if the Aether tests out like I think it will, together with the medicinal qualities of GDP and it could be a nice combo.

Here is the mom.

IMG_2425.JPGIMG_2424.JPG70335769453__4160EE59-F16B-4D86-8E69-481D0CD4BBE0.JPG

Hello Friends and Bud Builders!

So I recently harvested a beautiful plant of the strain Mendel's Aether by Brother Mendel genetics. I had some pollen from a Ken Estes original Granddaddy Purple male and I hit one branch with it at about 2 weeks into flower. I was super stoked to see she produced a butt load of offspring.

If anyone would like some of these seeds, hit the DM and send me a message, will get them out to you. Keep in mind they will not be feminized and may have various pheno's but I plan to grow one of these out, especially if the Aether tests out like I think it will, together with the medicinal qualities of GDP and it could be a nice combo.

Here is the mom.

View attachment 440View attachment 441View attachment 442
Awesome work, brother

Dog you looking to trade f1’s ? I got some decent stuff - I habve a DJ short f-5 blueberry that is used in breeding if you’re interested ? Or shit I got lots of other stuff

Thanks Mosh, I don't really need anything but will send you some of these, just send me your address 😆

I know it's an addiction, I am just trying to fight it, lol.

You will have my address after you get my package and if you happen to put some seeds in a box and it accidentally gets mailed to me, I won't hold it against you 😆

Can I make a suggestion? You don't need to shoot 'em. If you pull them out of the dirt they'll die eventually..... 😆

That's the Aether that SLG sent you? Curious how they look and perform. I got in pre-rat.
Hahaha damn kids and their toy bullets all over my house dude 😅

Yeah thats the æther x gdp that he made. Going to use a male from it and pollinate a female and some other females i have too.

Might even smack an auto for the hell of it lol.

Can't wait to see what people find in these! I'm planning on running them pretty soon. In a pickle though so I may run some clones real quick first to try and guarantee a good harvest without all the sexing. If I do the clone thing my next grow after that will be hunting through these....I feel like I'd have a little more time to mess with them come fall anyway, lot less outside work to be done.

@SweetLeafGrow you got anyone growing these that have made it to flower yet?

Back
Top Bottom