Free Seeds for the Taking - Mendel's Aether X Granddaddy Purple

@SweetLeafGrow you got anyone growing these that have made it to flower yet?
Not yet but looks like we're getting close! I've sent these to so many that I can't remember who got them and who didn't lol

• Haha
Reactions: MDK
Hell yea @GoodShit97 you gonna put the pollen on some of your other strains or nah?
Im not sure yet, that is the plan, but i need to make clones to pollinate as my 2x2 will be where that happens so i need smaller plants lol.

But you know how plans go, one thing one minute, whole different thing the next minute lmao

I did 210 > 105 I could do 420 fems, a 840 5x5 Solo run would be insane.

I don't think I could fit 840 lol

But I can definitely do 420 with a platform in the middle center height or so

Thanks guys for all the interest in these seeds! I've been floored at the response to this post and super stoked to see some of you grow these out.

Several of you have asked if they can pay for shipping and I have declined as I wanted to use these to pay it forward to this awesome community. I recently started asking folks rather than sending me some cash for shipping, if they would like to pay it forward too, please consider donating to Bud Builders via our Patreon link.

Thanks to @tylerjameshilton for the donation and hope you get a great harvest from the seeds bro!

Back
Top Bottom