Growing with Dragons Flame 🔥

That seems like a good way to have control over volume of water your helper will add.
I bottom watered my plants when I did not see run off.
Maybe not everyday?
Water them good before you split and have helper do every other day?

That seems like a good way to have control over volume of water your helper will add.
I bottom watered my plants when I did not see run off.
Maybe not everyday?
Water them good before you split and have helper do every other day?
Thats what i was thinking.
Im gonna water em good and fill the trays tomorrow, itll be the last thing i do before i head out.
I just dont wanna have them "overwatered" by sitting in water lol.

wow that looks really nice for a phone... it focuses on more than just a size of a dime like most phones do. yours kept focus for more than half the bud!!!

and just think, you won POTM contest with your old camera!!!!!!! :D

wow that looks really nice for a phone... it focuses on more than just a size of a dime like most phones do. yours kept focus for more than half the bud!!!

Haha, it should be nice for the cost of the effin thing 😳
Ive never been one to buy the fanciest phone, but this time i grabbed myself the Galaxy s24 Ultra. It has a 200mp camera 🤯

Looks great in here Goody.was thinking the high ppfd in there is making your girls purple up on the petioles.covering themselves with a bit of suntan lotion 😃.
Thanks man.
It definitely could be cause photone was saying 1100ppfd, but I'm not 100% positive on that app lol.
When I left for vacation last Sunday I put my lights down to 40% and turned the heater down to 62°f. So lights out was running like 50-56°f and I think that really pissed em off lol.

Haha..I think it has a little bit..I think I’m around 600 ppfd and I normally get the top 2 or 3 nodes down purpling up on the petioles.
the cold temps have certainly brought out the anthrocyanins in your plants.I’ve read somewhere if your soil is more acidic the anthrocyanins are red ,if it’s basic they are blue or purple..

Haha..I think it has a little bit..I think I’m around 600 ppfd and I normally get the top 2 or 3 nodes down purpling up on the petioles.
the cold temps have certainly brought out the anthrocyanins in your plants.I’ve read somewhere if your soil is more acidic the anthrocyanins are red ,if it’s basic they are blue or purple..
I've definitely got more colors going on this run than any other run before. I usually only ever get dark dark purples, but this time I'm getting red, yellow, orange, purple, and some blue highlights.
Mostly all the actual nice colors are popping up on the @dragonsflamegenetics gear.
The Sour and Green Crack are just really deep purple.

Freaked me out for a second there

View attachment 47135

Biggest russet mite I ever saw. 'Bout to carry your plants away.
Yeah these damn conifer seed bugs are all over this year. Ive killed probably 100 this winter alone! They really enjoy hanging out in my 4x4 but leave the 3x3 alone idk lol.

i hope you guys keep them up there!!! i was just thinking a few weeks ago how i haven't seen any stink bugs this past fall/winter... maybe they like you guys better this year!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

the last time i could afford a galaxy was an s5!!! :ROFLMAO: it was like $200 back then... now.. HA!!!

i hope you guys keep them up there!!! i was just thinking a few weeks ago how i haven't seen any stink bugs this past fall/winter... maybe they like you guys better this year!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

the last time i could afford a galaxy was an s5!!! :ROFLMAO: it was like $200 back then... now.. HA!!!
They're real bad up here, every time I think I've got them all 4 more show up from no where lol.

If Verizon didn't give me 400 dollars trade in for a phone I paid 275 for I would still have my old phone!

These newer Samsung are impressive in Macro mode, I have an A54 Samsung. Love it! SS With T-mobile I got a free A54 to continue a 2 yr. contract.

This Cherry Pie Moonshine has me super stoked for harvest, she is super colorful and she's the sweetest smelling one in the tent right now. Still has the gas notes we all love, but the sweet cherry pie filling smell is overwhelming 😋 😍 20240303_184728.jpg20240303_184813.jpg20240303_184816.jpg20240303_184831.jpg

That’s still my phone. Never had a need to upgrade. Getting the sd card I noted the battery might be starting to swell though. 😳

May not be able to get another battery, Interstate Battery may have one, swelling is not good. SS

Not the greatest light in the world, but if it's free, it's for me!!
FIL is done growing in a 4x8, so he's selling his tent and mars fce4800.
But hes giving me this oneIMG_7729.jpgIMG_7730.jpg
I'll give it a couple grows and see how it does, then I'll decide if I'm gonna buy another light or not lol.

Back
Top Bottom