GrumpAzz

Wingin' it
Staff member
Contest Guy
Reaction score
Hello fellow BudBuilders. This journal will catalog my run towards a third harvest. This grow, I've added a ton of upgrades so I hope it goes as smoothly as my last couple. Nearly every aspect and piece of equipment is new and improved aside from the tent and the AC/Dehuey in the lung room.

For this round, I'll be running Dalato, a cross between Dante's Inferno and Gelato #33. I've always loved the terps on some Gelato so I'm hoping the Dante's adds a unique twist.
1000014016.jpg

Let's get down to it

Equipment:
SpiderFarmer 5x5 tent
UnderCurrent 8 gallon 4-site system
CLW SolarSystem 1100 grow light
ACI Controller 69 pro
ACI 6" exhaust fan with refillable carbon filter
ACI inline fan for intake from lung room
ACI ThermoForge heater
ACI CloudForge T7 humidifier
2x ACI CloudRay oscillating fans
2x BlueLab ph/ppm monitors
AquaticLife 4 stage RO/DI system
Active Aqua 1/10hp chiller
Alita 15 lpm air pump

Nutrients:
Lotus dry nutrients 3 part blend with Cal/mag
General Hydroponics RapidRooter
Plant Success Orca Liquid Mycorrhizae
Mr. Fulvic organic Fulvic Acid
0ppm RO/DI water

-------

I dropped some beans into some gro-plugs on Saturday and 3 days later, like clockwork, they've started to make an appearance. They're in an AC Infinity dome/light kit. Once they're healthy and established, I'll move the six best to netpots with hydroton. They'll grow there, in the same dome, until I've chosen 4 winners. After that, into the system they go.

First out of the gate...
1000014033.jpg
2 more were visible this morning so I expect to see a few more sprouts when I get home from work.

I'll be doing my best to build these 4 plants into 8 cola mainlines following a technique on here by @Jonnyboi84. I love what I've seen from his manifolds and expect to have similar results. I decided against the SCROG for this round because of the added plant sites. I have a root rot paranoia and I'd like to be able to remove plants individually if necessary. That's not doable with all the plants in a single SCROG screen. I haven't done this before, so I'll be sticking with my usual mentality of "Wingin' It".

Thanks for popping in. Feel free to ask some questions and/or dish out some advice. I'm pretty receptive and open to criticism. Wish me luck, folks.

✌️ & 💚

Last edited:
Hello fellow BudBuilders. This journal will catalog my run towards a third harvest. This grow, I've added a ton of upgrades so I hope it goes as smoothly as my last couple. Nearly every aspect and piece of equipment is new and improved aside from the tent and the AC/Dehuey in the lung room.

For this round, I'll be running Dalato, a cross between Dante's Inferno and Gelato #33. I've always loved the terps on some Gelato so I'm hoping the Dante's adds a unique twist.
View attachment 66014

Let's get down to it

Equipment:
SpiderFarmer 5x5 tent
ACI Controller 69 pro
ACI ThermoForge heater
Alita 15 lpm air pump

Nutrients:
0ppm RO/DI water

-------

I dropped some beans into some gro-plugs on Saturday and 3 days later, like clockwork, they've started to make an appearance. They're in an AC Infinity dome/light kit. Once they're healthy and established, I'll move the six best to netpots with hydroton. They'll grow there, in the same dome, until I've chosen 4 winners. After that, into the system they go.

First out of the gate...
View attachment 66015
2 more were visible this morning so I expect to see a few more sprouts when I get home from work.

I'll be doing my best to build these 4 plants into 8 cola mainlines following a technique on here by @Jonnyboi84. I love what I've seen from his manifolds and expect to have similar results. I decided against the SCROG for this round because of the added plant sites. I have a root rot paranoia and I'd like to be able to remove plants individually if necessary. That's not doable with all the plants in a single SCROG screen. I haven't done this before, so I'll be sticking with my usual mentality of "Wingin' It".

Thanks for popping in. Feel free to ask some questions and/or dish out some advice. I'm pretty receptive and open to criticism. Wish me luck, folks.

✌️ & 💚

View attachment 66014

Let's get down to it

Equipment:
SpiderFarmer 5x5 tent
ACI Controller 69 pro
ACI ThermoForge heater
Alita 15 lpm air pump

Nutrients:
0ppm RO/DI water

-------

First out of the gate...
View attachment 66015

✌️ & 💚
Let's gooooo!!!

I don't even know where to begin so I'll start with CLW ratios and go from there. I got a lot of learning to do 🤣

thats what i did for the first few rounds with them . this time i'm growing even colors.. so far i'm not see anything that jumps out at me. i think it will have to be judged in the final weight.

Blue leaning spectrum

i believe he will be running these ratio's... maybe not this power setting but the color ratio..

Screenshot 2024-07-17 200205.jpg

Man hell yea lots to play with for ya this grow sure hope work catches up for you if it hasn't yet so you can get your full jollies on this one

Definitely be poking around for it

I'll be watching for sure, here are pics of both parent strains

Gelato 33, this was a clone I sold to squishy on discord but it's the parent plant of those seeds. He grew it out and shared a pic.
20240708_172253.jpg

Dantes inferno #8 mile high dave cut, this one was reversed and pollinated the Gelato

signal-2024-07-16-17-57-58-836-1.jpg

I'll be watching for sure, here are pics of both parent strains

Gelato 33, this was a clone I sold to squishy on discord but it's the parent plant of those seeds. He grew it out and shared a pic.
View attachment 66104

Dantes inferno #8 mile high dave cut, this one was reversed and pollinated the Gelato

View attachment 66105
Beautiful plants for sure. I've heard great things about that Mile High cut. Speaking of Mile High... I lived in Castle Rock CO for a few years. Do you know where I can find some Kitchen Sink seeds? That strain blew my mind and can't find any seeds to grow. I've grabbed every Sundae Driver strain on GPS hoping for something similar.

I got some popcorn too 😃.any info on plant morphology,stretch.yield .flowering time etc etc..
View attachment 66107
That shit better not be kettle corn or you're outa here 🤣

I've grabbed every Sundae Driver strain on GPS hoping for something similar.
I'd be looking for the GMO crosses more if you're looking for those funky foul smelling terps.
Gmo is usually pretty gnarly smelling.
I'll keep my eyes out for Kitchen Sink beans too.
I hunt around a lot lol.

Seems it was made by Cannarado Genetics? I'll ask around on Discord. A lot of people on there trading/selling beans so someone may have it.

Last edited:
I'd be looking for the GMO crosses more if you're looking for those funky foul smelling terps.
I hunt around a lot lol.

Seems it was made by Cannarado Genetics? I'll ask around on Discord. A lot of people on there trading/selling beans so someone may have it.
Yeah Cannarado made it. I've thought about the GMO also. I knew it was a stinky one and you're probably right. I just never thought about the GMO side coming through for some reason. They pushed Sundae Driver really hard at the dispo I shopped. It was a great strain but that Kitchen Sink was something else, man.

I found seeds on two overseas sites. Neither replied back after emailing them so I never sent any money.

Last edited:
Reactions: MDK
Yeah Cannarado made it. I've thought about the GMO also. I knew it was a stinky one and you're probably right. I just never thought about the GMO side coming through for some reason. They pushed Sundae Driver really hard at the disposal I shopped. It was a great strain but that Kitchen Sink was something else, man.

I found seeds on two overseas sites. Neither replied back after emailing them so I never sent any money.
It says seedsherenow has them but the site is under maintenance so I'm not 100% sure if they do.

Beautiful plants for sure. I've heard great things about that Mile High cut. Speaking of Mile High... I lived in Castle Rock CO for a few years. Do you know where I can find some Kitchen Sink seeds? That strain blew my mind and can't find any seeds to grow. I've grabbed every Sundae Driver strain on GPS hoping for something similar.

That shit better not be kettle corn or you're outa here 🤣
nope ..she’s the good shit.mushroom popcorn with cinema salt 😃👍

I hunt around a lot lol.

Ground Zero is Zero gravity to PLC , Zero gravity is actually stronger terps than GMO and I have both the cuts. Zero gravity wad made with GMO and Oreoz. Everyone that had talked about the ZG has said it's straight burnt rubber and gasoline.

I'm in on this Grump.
You went from getting your feet wet to the deep end fast bro~!
Much success with this grow man~!

Back
Top Bottom