Indoor Scrog

CannaGranny

Scrog Queen Talks Dirt
Staff member
Bud Builders Approved Seed Vendor
Reaction score
Four weeks into flower on scrog. Five by five, three plants. Captain Redbeards Blue Dream. Gifted beans, Lavender Permafrost and Concrete Shoes.
Four by four, one plant scrog. Captain Redbeards Runtz Wreck.41986DF4-BCD2-417D-AA9E-AAB3F369A690.jpegF13DABD7-62D4-4F25-BBDD-6C7F6E1F08F2.jpeg

I can tell you this if that Concrete Shoes is not top shelf, and I mean top of top shelf she is gone! Stinks! No other way to put it. Smells like a rotting fruit stand. Maybe the strongest most horrible reeking plant I have ever grown.
Beautiful structure huge buds, but man oh man, that smell!

I can tell you this if that Concrete Shoes is not top shelf, and I mean top of top shelf she is gone! Stinks! No other way to put it. Smells like a rotting fruit stand. Maybe the strongest most horrible reeking plant I have ever grown.
Beautiful structure huge buds, but man oh man, that smell!
That’s a great sign imo!

Four weeks into flower on scrog. Five by five, three plants. Captain Redbeards Blue Dream. Gifted beans, Lavender Permafrost and Concrete Shoes.
Four by four, one plant scrog. Captain Redbeards Runtz Wreck.View attachment 377View attachment 378
Where the concrete shoes seeds in a silver bag with a van on the label?
Feminized as well?
I have two seeds someone gave me of that strain that swore it was really good.

Where the concrete shoes seeds in a silver bag with a van on the label?
Feminized as well?
I have two seeds someone gave me of that strain that swore it was really good.
No, these were in a clear bag with a computer generated code on them. Yes they are fem. I can say that in the ten years of growing inside, I have never had anything to reek so bad.

I hope the smell is a good thing when you harvest.

I can test these for you if you want, just drop off a bud next time to come to STL to show those boys how to shoot.
I will be there the end of May to shoot the Sierra Cup. I actually made it in this past year! May very well hit ya up for a visit!

I have not grown them but got a pack of seeds from Impulsive grower that is called Eternal Youth. 6 female photos.
It is Salmon River OG X Cement Shoes. Breeder is Cult Classic
Found this on your Cement Shoes S1 on Cult Classic site.
1681848459581.png

Back
Top Bottom