Indoor Scrog

I came to check out a scrog. I'm staying for the genetics.🤩
Pleasant surprise seeing that pack of beans. Very nice choice! I have a few CC cuts in my collection and grown others...Every dang one was elite 🤘
Not much going on with the scrog, at this point I’m just watching them grow. The horrible stench of rotting fruit from the Concrete Shoes is finally laying down and smelling more like just fruit. Some super nice bud developing. Average size is eleven inches tall, compact. Well structured. 1CF989AC-723C-4233-B0D3-D05D4D0AC2B6.jpeg

Attachments

• 86BB0702-F7EC-4EF5-8FCE-07EBF987F170.jpeg
    86BB0702-F7EC-4EF5-8FCE-07EBF987F170.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
Beautiful plants Granny. That probably goes without saying at this point.

So many bud sites...

You ever do a yield side by side of scrog vs. no training?
Yep, have one going on right now. Due to the fact that the free bud plant was a mother and had so much more size on her, just insures me that I will never go back to free budding. I haven’t harvested yet, but I can sure see what’s going on.

Yep, have one going on right now. Due to the fact that the free bud plant was a mother and had so much more size on her, just insures me that I will never go back to free budding. I haven’t harvested yet, but I can sure see what’s going on.
Love to see comparison pics if you have the time.

First pic is two plants, in a four by four free budded with the scrog used as a trellis. Second pic, same four by four, one plant scrog. This was the first time I tried this test. There was a considerable amount of difference in the take. One plant scrog had the freebudding by a six oz difference.
Just for reference I add the trellis net when the flowers obtain nine inches of height. So that net is nine inches above my scrog top. As you can see, was no need for that trellis above the free budded.
B1E39807-6404-427B-924D-904E5BC35E2C.jpeg22A041E9-A7B7-4121-8175-5759303B5484.jpeg

Last edited:
First pic is two plants, in a four by four free budded with the scrog used as a trellis. Second pic, same four by four, one plant scrog. This was the first time I tried this test. There was a considerable amount of difference in the take. One plant scrog had the freebudding by a six oz difference.
Just for reference I add the trellis net when the flowers obtain nine inches of height. So that net is nine inches above my scrog top. As you can see, was no need for that trellis above the free budded.
View attachment 686View attachment 687
Wow that’s crazy difference - gosh you guys are gonna have me trying so many new things ! Lol

Just took the net and scrog top off this pretty lady. Runtz Wreck. Four feet by four feet of icky sticky sticky. This means sticky to my elbows and a nose full of flower that smells like candy and puppy breath 🥰 She will be hanging by her feet by dark.2EB88FC5-A023-4196-B926-AEA2D7BAEA1D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom