Latest Grinder

steamroller

Average guy who gets high. AKA the Slacker.
Staff member
Bud Builders Supporter
Reaction score
1713648953326.png

This grinder was actually listed in a handicap friendly pot accessory article I found but can't find again to post.
It was listed as more friendly as many have issues with their hands and the effort it takes to turn many grinders.
My first impression unlike everyone here who laughed [ rude 😉 ] was one of fear~!
Fucker looks sharp.

This grinder was actually listed in a handicap friendly pot accessory article I found but can't find again to post.
It was listed as more friendly as many have issues with their hands and the effort it takes to turn many grinders.
My first impression unlike everyone here who laughed [ rude 😉 ] was one of fear~!
Fucker looks sharp.
It being of benefit to a handicapped person doesn’t takeaway from it looking like a yo-yo. I still think that’s amusing. 🪀

A buddy in a wheel chair used something more like this one.
IMG_8069.jpeg

The best handicapped grinders made are electric. I've had this one for almost 3 years, works like the day I bought itView attachment 55194
The article listed several electric grinders but none were affordable IMO.
Many here already know they can find a good cheap electric grinder so I did not link any of them.

Fucker looks sharp.
For handicapped people? They hold it with their teeth or something?

View attachment 55103
My only concern with this is that its plastic. Bound to get lil peices of plastic in your ground up bud. The metal grinder like @Zen_seeker posted looks like a much better option.

I go with the traditional style grinders but I dont have any hand-grip issues so if I did I would probably go with these styles of grinders.

It looks like it might be kind of weak and not the best for harder nugs. Has anyone tried it?
I had never even imagined something like this before.
Just seems dangerous from one pretty safety minded stoner to another.
Not one but 3 blades to get you.
It is cheap though.
I always hated starting small engines with pull starts so it would not take long for me to get pissed if it jammed.

Fucker looks sharp.

I laughed because in my mind I was thinking if a dispo had a claw machine game in the lobby, that would be a prize in it. 😋

Oh man! You can speak Canadian? It’s a tough language eh?
Especially when posting on a US site with an iPhone! 🤣

Centre is off, as is the colour of our humour. But our behaviour is about the same when we go to the theatre, we just tend to use the road less travelled.

😝

Maybe the 3D printers on here can make a yoyo that also grinds weed while you play with it!!

Back
Top Bottom