LEO encounters..

Creeping Jeff haha
Everyone and their vehicle had nicknames around my buddies lol. Creeping Jeff, Scuba Steve, skinny bum, yobes, Sieve, Guff, Bruce, Frankintosh, Wayne... and vehicle names like the blue mazda 3 called the blueberry, the lifted 3500 known as the compensator, etc...

Everyone and their vehicle had nicknames around my buddies lol. Creeping Jeff, Scuba Steve, skinny bum, yobes, Sieve, Guff, Bruce, Frankintosh, Wayne... and vehicle names like the blue mazda 3 called the blueberry, the lifted 3500 known as the compensator, etc...
Got the nickname "deuce from a road hockey game, reference was made about a deuce truck. Mother in law of 45 years called me deuce most of the time.

Ok here is a real story. Not cannabis related but LSD related.

So I was about 16 and very stupid. We knew a weird acid dealer with a big snake and if we sold acid for him we would get free tabs so I did a lot of LSD. So one day I get these tabs from my acid guys buddy cause the main guy was in jail or something. He says "be real careful with these". I think rad its strong so I drop three tabs.

So there I am in my bedroom in the middle of the night. I think I had to go home so I wasn't with my friends for the whole trip. I am tripping balls, like really hard, like going out of my skull hard. I need a smoke and I'm out. So I climb out my window to go to 7/11 and get some smokes(with no money). A fit of paranoia grabs me and I grab my Rambo knife, just in case. a 10 inch blade with a compass and shit on it, jump on my
bike and peddle away to escape whatever is after me. Demons I think lol. about half way to 7/11 I think better of the knife and drop it in the ally. If I didn't make that decision I would have probably been dead later that night.

By the time I get to 7/11 I feel like Iv'e taken like 15 hits of acid. I go in and this skinny biker dude is arguing with the counter lady. I have a psychic moment(later told to me by people that know the counter lady) and I tell this man to quit beating his wife. Apparently he was a wife beater and I had no idea. I reach up behind the counter and grab a pack of smokes and try to light one up. He tries to hit me and I think he is the demon or whatever and black out. I guess we started fighting and someone called the cops. The dude left and the cops try to reason with me lol. The next thing I know is I am fighting with three cops, getting maced and wrestling etc. I had a huge adrenaline dump. It was not rad lol. They ended up hog tying me with my legs and arms behind my back.

I end up in the hospital and I swear I am possessed. All this horrible stuff is coming out of my mouth like a demon. I am in this mental fight for my soul against evil. The doctors give some sedative and it takes me right down to earth. I was arrested I think if I remember correctly. My parents were pissed lol. I was like shell shocked after it for like a week then I did acid again to face my fear lol. Its called one hit for a reason I guess...
1+1+1 = 20 the good lord bird was flying with you that night.

I had buddies with nicknames like peck, Rick the Dick, Drunk Joe, Anarchy Eric etc. these names kind of sound like Garbage Pale Kids(man that would have been my dream job).

I dig the trucks name, “The compensator” lol. Needs a license plate that says ITS AVRG”

35 years ago, I had a large hydroponic operation in an industrial park. At the time, I had just had a harvest and was starting back up again. One of my workers broke in to steal the drying buds, and security/cops found the break in while driving by. The county cops never saw an operation this large and called in the state authorities. Dumb county guys threw all the plants and rock wool cubes Into large plastic bags where over time, it became a hot moldy mess of plant matter and dried cubes. State handed it back to county when they inspected the goods, and county proceeded to throw the book at me- - two 1st degree charges (20 years each), two 2nd’s and a bunch of other felony/civil charges. My dad had some mob connections that had some asst. prosecutors on the payroll and I ended up getting 6 months on a plea deal, but it did cost me $75k to pay everyone off. I also got 3 years probation, but they released me after 1 1/2 years after I got a job making way more than any of them and stayed clean in another state.

35 years ago, I had a large hydroponic operation in an industrial park. At the time, I had just had a harvest and was starting back up again. One of my workers broke in to steal the drying buds, and security/cops found the break in while driving by. The county cops never saw an operation this large and called in the state authorities. Dumb county guys threw all the plants and rock wool cubes Into large plastic bags where over time, it became a hot moldy mess of plant matter and dried cubes. State handed it back to county when they inspected the goods, and county proceeded to throw the book at me- - two 1st degree charges (20 years each), two 2nd’s and a bunch of other felony/civil charges. My dad had some mob connections that had some asst. prosecutors on the payroll and I ended up getting 6 months on a plea deal, but it did cost me $75k to pay everyone off. I also got 3 years probation, but they released me after 1 1/2 years after I got a job making way more than any of them and stayed clean in another state.
Reminds me of one of the stories an old mentor used to tell me. Granted, he didn't get hemmed up. But, he was running a massive hydro operation in an old store front he had rented in south central LA. During the day he worked at a record shop, and would leave his dog home while he was working. One night, he's getting home and the parking lot is lit up like a sports arena. The fuckin dog had torn down the curtains and the entire op was in full technicolor for anyone passing by to see.

The shit that dude told me about was wild. The 70s were something else man..

i forgot to say, 850 plants or so.......... a very large operation.
What kind of setup were you running? F&D or DTW? Assuming you were doing SOG at that #

Not sure what either of those means.........but it was a recycling hydro system, built off of 6 inch pvc. Clones in rockwool were placed in plastic cups thru holes in the pvc and filled and drained off of solenoids to turn the pumps on and off. Plants did not get big, mostly Northern Lights and some skunks.

The system was build in Calif and shipped east........ 100% clones off of mothers i kept for years.

Not sure what either of those means.........but it was a recycling hydro system, built off of 6 inch pvc. Clones in rockwool were placed in plastic cups thru holes in the pvc and filled and drained off of solenoids to turn the pumps on and off. Plants did not get big, mostly Northern Lights and some skunks.

The system was build in Calif and shipped east........ 100% clones off of mothers i kept for years.
Was this one of those systems where you had square tube with holes on top where you'd plant the clone plug and the tubes were angled so that you could pump feed solution up to the top of the tube and have it drain back to the reservoir while the feed water passed through the root systems?

F&D(Flood and Drain) or DTW(Drain to Waste)

NFT was the term I believe SSHZ

Yes, exactly but the holes were round on the top of the pvc piping. Issue was the solenoids kept burning out and I couldn’t be there 24/7 checking on them. I was there everyday, but it caused issues here and there. I think the system held about 600 plants, the others were grown in premix. Everything planted were clones, off a fav strain.

The cubes were placed in cups and the cups inserted into the pvc. Small plants overall, but long roots in the pipes and everything kept small for obvious reasons.

Yes, exactly but the holes were round on the top of the pvc piping. Issue was the solenoids kept burning out and I couldn’t be there 24/7 checking on them. I was there everyday, but it caused issues here and there. I think the system held about 600 plants, the others were grown in premix. Everything planted were clones, off a fav strain.

The cubes were placed in cups and the cups inserted into the pvc. Small plants overall, but long roots in the pipes and everything kept small for obvious reasons.
I have seen some pretty elaborate systems using that idea. I know a guy here in Cali that specialized in that system for years. He wrapped the last of his stuff up last DEC.

I had a friend whose kid wanted to grow weed. He didn't know the first thing about it so he asked me to come over and help out his son. They had set up that same exact system on their back porch and all was going well until the plants began flowering and the smell was getting out of control. This is where I came in. My friend told me that the neighbors had been complaining about the smell so he asked me if I had any ideas. I said other than framing in the patio you're going to have a hard time keeping it contained. I told him, in addition to framing off the porch, he would need to install scrubbers if he wanted to mitigate smell to a minimum.

His son decided that he would employ the scrubber idea but instead of framing in the patio he got a bunch of rolls of pallet wrap and wrapped the whole patio in clear pallet film!! A couple of weeks later I get a call from my friend telling me the cops showed up and took everything. They got a fine but no jail time.

wow, wouldn't expect NFT to be able to support flowering plants. that would definitely have to be a turn and burn type setup, no long veg time at all.

Thats one of the reasons I went with clones........I wouldn't let the plants get above a foot or foot and a half. Ever try trimming 600 small plants? LOL

The strain was Nevils NL 5 X 2.......back in the early 80's I was selling it for 300 each. A lot of the Phila Phillies and Flyers were customers. That business was geared towards professionals, Dr.s and lawyers, pro athletes and such. They could afford the prices for supremo. I had some connections in Philly sports radio, WIP and the stories I could tell.........LOL Pitcher Tug McGraw, who most of you might recognize, was probably my biggest customer. Country music guy Tim McGraw is his son. That operation was only for about 1 1/2 years until the pop, but had my hands in other operations too.

Another quick story...............Probably 1985 0r 86, my best friend, had a sister whose boyfriend was a chemist and went all around he world securing chemicals to make methaqualone (qualudes).......he brought everything together in Jamaica and made tens of 1000's of pills. Each jar would hold 100 pills and would sell for 500. My fav drug of all, they made me so horny, I'd fuck a tree. We overloaded the Philly/NY market with these, it was ridiculous. Eventually the maker got busted, went to a deal and it was feds, walked in with empty bottles in 2 large suitcases. His buddy was waiting in a car with everything outside down the street. He got some time and was forced to give up lbs of the powder buried in Jamaica. My best friend had a case in storage when he got out of prison, all converted to cash while he was away. He had a nice stake of cash when he got out.........

Back
Top Bottom