Movies/Documentaries (general TV programs)

yeah it was terrible... just watched it last night.. well, fast forward through most of it anyhow. i don't know how imdb's ratings have it so high, i give it a 3.2 at best!
I started with a 2 but we watched it all so I upgraded it to a 4....it had a few cute lines. When the ballerina is fighting a newly bit vampire something about....... you are new, it takes a couple hundred years to learn the cool shit and whamo deleted vampire

Watched Atlas on Netflix the other day. It was okay. Got a 5+ on IMDB so gave it a try.

Even though it’s 2+ hours it felt rushed trying to get everything explained but the action was good.

Better than a lot of new movies out but I’m glad I was able to watch it at home.

Hear they are remaking time bandits without the dwarfs. This is so odd to me, like in the age of include everyone they're gonna leave out little people? Why? Not very inclusive of them.

It'll be a big pile of dookie, mark it.

Since May 4th I've been on a Star Wars bender. Watched all movies, watched all live actions series, and watched a couple animated series.
One thing has stood out as I rewatched all of it.....
Something is always trying to eat Luke Skywalker.
Like WTF?

New Hope...sand people and the monster in the trash compacter both wanna eat Luke

ESB....snow monster was ready to chow down and what ever that was swimming when he sunk his Xwing on Dagobah wanted to eat Luke but it missed and chomped R2 instead then spit R2 out

ROTJ...Lots of things wanna eat Luke in this one....The Rancor, The Sarlac pit, and even the Ewoks all wanted to eat Luke.

Makes me wonder, do Jedi taste good or something?

Since May 4th I've been on a Star Wars bender. Watched all movies, watched all live actions series, and watched a couple animated series.
One thing has stood out as I rewatched all of it.....
Something is always trying to eat Luke Skywalker.
Like WTF?

New Hope...sand people and the monster in the trash compacter both wanna eat Luke

ESB....snow monster was ready to chow down and what ever that was swimming when he sunk his Xwing on Dagobah wanted to eat Luke but it missed and chomped R2 instead then spit R2 out

THiS belongs in the Whats 4 Dinner thread: deep space fried Skywalker

Burial Ground 1981 (Tubi TV) tv-ma

Another Italian "giallo" film, dialogue is dubbed to English so it can be corny and really that isn't where the jewels are here. Where it shines in my opinion are the visuals. The dead rise from the grave and besiege a country side village where some people are staying. Anyway the dead look pretty good here actually using live maggots in the masks so hats off to whoever had the roles lol I wouldn't want to have that shit on me. Worth a watch, cool setting and nice sound production that is pretty top tier creeps

Trying to decide...New season of Cobra Kai or get into Those About To Die.
Love me some of Johnny's hot takes and kicking ass but Ancient Rome is one of my side hobbies??

200w.gif

Was Peter Fonda's movie "The Trip" mentioned yet? Based on an LSD trip as others walk a guy thru the experience.

Roger Corman directed, Jack Nicholson wrote it, Peter starred in it with Bruce Dern and others. It was just on cable a few days ago. Others in it were Dennis Hopper, Gram Parsons, and numerous others who you'd recognize but wouldn't know their names........

This movie Arctic Convoy is fantastic, great WWII true saga of Norwegian merchant seamen delivering millions of tons of guns and ammo so the Russians could beat the Germans. Subtitles....but well worth the time.

I like “The Why Files” really interesting stuff debunking, confirming and informative on a wide variety of topics.

Was my favourite so far.

I like “The Why Files” really interesting stuff debunking, confirming and informative on a wide variety of topics.

Was my favourite so far.

My buddy told me about it a couple of years ago. Most episodes are pretty good. Unfortunately he’s been slow to put up new content the last year. More rehashed ideas and compilations.

My buddy told me about it a couple of years ago. Most episodes are pretty good. Unfortunately he’s been slow to put up new content the last year. More rehashed ideas and compilations.
Yeah but lots of content there already. Think he does an episode a week now?

Idk but through me for a loop a few times when i was like wtf thats true? Then he debunks it at the end after almost convincing you it might be true lol

Rotting in the Sun, an unexpectedly rich portrayal of social media types which gives way to humor, satire and great acting. I cant give away much more, but as they say,"grab your socks".

Yeah but lots of content there already. Think he does an episode a week now?
It was once a week every Thursday. Then it started to drift. Now it’s one every two weeks.

Idk but through me for a loop a few times when i was like wtf thats true? Then he debunks it at the end after almost convincing you it might be true lol
Ya. First time I was caught off guard too. I don’t remember the episode but I was like…no way, it’s real?!?…then he breaks it down.

It’s entertaining and interesting. Lots of information but it needs to be filtered.

The ones dealing with Mars, the moon, ancient technology and things like that I find most interesting. Some are flat out LOL funny.

Adventures of Power (2008) a movie where a guy wants to be the best air drummer in the world...pretty damn funny if you are stoned and into the band Rush lol. I think it's on YouTube for free with commercials anyway worth a watch for sure some stuff had me cracking up

Back
Top Bottom