Nugsy's garden

Some other things I have going on...

This is the NorCal/Humboldt heirloom Purple Urkle cut. This is the most I've spent personally on a cut, and I got it on the vendor's Christmas sale for 50% off. Otherwise it would've been out of my price range
View attachment 36874

Here's a few odds and ends. The pre-98 bubba kush was a freebie included with another order. I've got one about a month away finishing up in flower. Nice unique terps on her for sure. The Chernobyl is from seed, Bob Bitchens Slymer S1. The Northern Sensi is a keeper I hunted from a pack of Strayfox's Northern Sensi (Vintage Sensi Star x BCSB NL5). She has the loudest minty/menthol terps you can imagine. Super dank stuff. Dumps rosin like no other, and I imagine she'd be a washer's dream. Incredibly hashy. I've grown hundreds of plants and she is truly something special. Vigorous, great yield, loud dank terps, perfect structure, and imo one of the most potent in my stable. She's got that old school magic high you remember from the 80's-90's.
View attachment 36875

This is my Pineapple Fields keeper. She's being revitalized. I let her get a little tired. She is my morning cup of coffee weed. Loud trashy funk pineapple terps. She goes 12-13 weeks. KInd of a pain in the arse to keep green all those weeks, but she's well worth the effort. She will give you waves of energy for hours. I don't think I could function in life without her lol.
View attachment 36876
I love a good PF. But it is a pheno hunt. Some unwanted freaks sometimes come up in Prof P's work.

I love a good PF. But it is a pheno hunt. Some unwanted freaks sometimes come up in Prof P's work.
I was able to select from 6 females from a pack. All had nice pineapple terps. The 3 that went long had the effect I was looking for, but only one was a good yielder and worth the long flowering time.

Super nice looking colas in your grow man, great job. You just run 1 gallon pots through to harvest? I hear most soil growers like bigger pots than that? Seems to be working well though!

Super nice looking colas in your grow man, great job. You just run 1 gallon pots through to harvest? I hear most soil growers like bigger pots than that? Seems to be working well though!
The 1 gallon pots are a habit from doing seed hunts, trying to put my eyeballs on as many plants as I can. Quick veg usually, until I can take a decent cut, then into the flower room they go. If a mom hangs out too long, she'll either get moved up into a 3 or 5 and flowered out, or she gets axed all together.

1 gallon pots can be tricky, but as long as I avoid hard dry-backs and don't get sideways with feeding they tend do pretty well.

The 1 gallon pots are a habit from doing seed hunts, trying to put my eyeballs on as many plants as I can. Quick veg usually, until I can take a decent cut, then into the flower room they go. If a mom hangs out too long, she'll either get moved up into a 3 or 5 and flowered out, or she gets axed all together.

1 gallon pots can be tricky, but as long as I avoid hard dry-backs and don't get sideways with feeding they tend do pretty well.
Sounds like you got it down in the 1 gals. Hell yeah, happy growing!

I got one before called 808 headband. Thought it was a typo did some googling ended up more confused. Apparently there is an 808 as well...818 is Cali connections if I remember right...

Now I wonder if there is a 707 headband lmao

Edit: Google says there is a 707 too....what a rabbit hole lol
I'm familiar with the 707 headband.

Now that's funny, I accepted an invite and found great guys growing all kinds of ways, really educational. Thanks Moe and all the staff, oh and Observer. SS
Your track record got us here

Hello nugsy, we haven't interacted much but nice garden.

Not gonna lie, any clone over 50 bucks, isnt gonna be in my garden. I don't care how good it is, its NOT worth more than 50 bucks to me. Hence why i really dont buy clones cause everyone wants $100+ and i think thats just flat out bullshit. Im also not paying 30, 40, or 50 dollars for shipping like some people i know want. Because i know for a fact that any clone order i put in would fit in a medium flat rate box from USPS for 17.90 and ship anywhere in the country.

Whoever the MFer was that deemed cannabis a "cash crop" was an absolute scumbag who ruined it for everyone lol.
10-20$ I'll ship you something when I feel I have successfully cultivated and bred something deemed worthy enough to ship ya bud.

I ain't paying more than that either, I got seeds to work out with, hopefully, lol.

10-20$ I'll ship you something when I feel I have successfully cultivated and bred something deemed worthy enough to ship ya bud.

I ain't paying more than that either, I got seeds to work out with, hopefully, lol.
Is there any places that will ship to prohibition states you know of? I mean technically speaking its a hemp plant by law at that point, that falls under the 2018 farm bill.

Is there any places that will ship to prohibition states you know of? I mean technically speaking its a hemp plant by law at that point, that falls under the 2018 farm bill.
not off the top of my head, have not ordered much seeds online, been making my own seeds.

Back
Top Bottom