ONE GALLON CHALLENGE

GoodShit97

G$
Staff member
Bud Builders Supporter
Reaction score
This has always been fun in the past, anyone interested?
No competition/prizes around it, just in good fun.

Can be photo or auto, we can do 2 categories even.
I figure for fairness of it all everyone would have to start from seed.
Must be a true 1 gallon pot, no self watering or water wick bases. Also no "trick" pots as @Stoneyluv said lol
Let's see what kind of traction this gets moving forward and we can build/modify it if need be I just wanna get the idea out there I always had fun with it in the past.

If it gets enough attention I'll move it over to the contest subforum
Happy growing everyone ☮️

Last edited:
yeah i'm down. i'd need to get a one gallon pot too, i only have trade size.

you should make a rule though that is has to be "naturally asperated" and not a self watering or "trick" pot.

I’d have to go with the HB I’m running. She’s just in red cup.

I have pics from seed already. I understand if it’s disqualified.

You got any ice cream cake s1 from GPS?

let me look, i have pretty many and honestly don't remember them all.

I just threw down a gassy creme cake from redbeard too if ya have any

that one i know i have... it was gonna be on my next lineup but thats subject to change without notice. 🙃

if i don't have the ice cream i'll put down a gassy creme.

So what'd ya find out? lol
I'll have to drop another seed either way.
I have other GPS stuff too if ya wanna go that route just lmk

ya know man i'm going to go with the gassy creme from redbeard. i need to start more though, i'm not gonna turn on the light for one plant.. gotta say though i have a bad taste in my mouth from GP right now and want to take a break from them. when the new stuff hits i'll try it out but anything made by that dude that came in stalking Gu and then ultimately chased one of my best friends away i really don't want to grow anything from him, i don't even want the plants i have in flower now and have been thinking of ripping them out daily... it's like that.

but i'm down for anything else... you started your gassy cream already yea? i could start now if i wanted to, not sure how the timing would work. i'd like to noveg a gallon pot and go quick with it, maybe i just grow four plants all the way through in my veg side and use just the one light. you guys can pick which one of the four is for the gallon challenge.

ya know man i'm going to go with the gassy creme from redbeard. i need to start more though, i'm not gonna turn on the light for one plant.. gotta say though i have a bad taste in my mouth from GP right now and want to take a break from them. when the new stuff hits i'll try it out but anything made by that dude that came in stalking Gu and then ultimately chased one of my best friends away i really don't want to grow anything from him, i don't even want the plants i have in flower now and have been thinking of ripping them out daily... it's like that.

but i'm down for anything else... you started your gassy cream already yea? i could start now if i wanted to, not sure how the timing would work. i'd like to noveg a gallon pot and go quick with it, maybe i just grow four plants all the way through in my veg side and use just the one light. you guys can pick which one of the four is for the gallon challenge.
Yeah i hear you, that whole thing caused a big shit storm unfortunately, I wasn't thrilled with it either. It'll all fizzle out, I had a feeling that was what caused that whole thing too.
That's too bad, I hope he comes back man he's a great member here.

I have a Gassy Crème Cake down now, it'll be going in soil tomorrow.
Idk what you've got that I might have too so it's hard to say lol. So if you wanna do Gassy creme that's fine.

Yeah i hear you, that whole thing caused a big shit storm unfortunately, I wasn't thrilled with it either. It'll all fizzle out, I had a feeling that was what caused that whole thing too.
That's too bad, I hope he comes back man he's a great member here.

I have a Gassy Crème Cake down now, it'll be going in soil tomorrow.
Idk what you've got that I might have too so it's hard to say lol. So if you wanna do Gassy creme that's fine.

you got any rainbow kush? :D

that dude that came in stalking Gu and then ultimately chased one of my best friends away
Wait... he's who chased off Bandito?

That's fuckin' terrible. I'd much rather have Bandit here than some other guys just here to advertise their cuts... quality content vs. advertising? Quality content wins every time.

Dude's got class. Never even namedropped who set him off in our PMs. MVP status.

Last edited:
Wait... he's who chased off Bandito?

That's fuckin' terrible. I'd much rather have Bandit here than some other guys just here to advertise their cuts... quality content vs. advertising? Quality content wins every time.

Dude's got class. Never even namedropped who set him off in our PMs. MVP status.

i shouldn't have said anything, but yes sir.

and to be completely honest some of it had to do with the way that dude treated you as well when clearly it was a mutation blamed on old seeds. i got a mutant now too, from the same line i think, i'd have to look it up but part of me doesnt even care anymore. just not sure what i'll do with all the packs i have. i really hope i get over it and forgive and forget. Even more i hope El Bandito does too!

Last edited:
so can it be 1 gallon or anything equal to or LESS than 1 gallon in MEDIA?
As long as its a 1 gallon pot it's cool, media doesn't so much matter. Hydro would prolly be out I don't see being able to do a 1 gal challenge with hydro.

Edit:
Jeez. yall need to call me out when I make a post not even I can understand lmao 🤣

Last edited:
I know someone is gonna see it and challenge me on it 🤣
Like @moe.red or @Observer lol.

my only hydro experience comes from a DWC that was about a gallon... i'm gonna look and see if i still have it, and measure it, if it passes i'm gonna try!!!!

do jacks hydro nutes go bad on the shelf?

Back
Top Bottom