Pipecarvers Pipes & things

Pipe did you say you put air holes in your inner clear cup? Like an airpot or just the bottom?

I put 5 holes in the bottom in this pattern +, one at each point and one in the middle.

I wouldn’t mind trying a few in the sides. The red cup would prevent most things leaking out I would think but might still let enough air in to help.

Any pattern or hight you recommend? 5, 10, or more holes?

And where are the new pipe/pen project pics? Enquiring minds want to know. 🤣

Pipe did you say you put air holes in your inner clear cup? Like an airpot or just the bottom?

I put 5 holes in the bottom in this pattern +, one at each point and one in the middle.

I wouldn’t mind trying a few in the sides. The red cup would prevent most things leaking out I would think but might still let enough air in to help.

Any pattern or hight you recommend? 5, 10, or more holes?

And where are the new pipe/pen project pics? Enquiring minds want to know. 🤣
I don't tend to use clear very often but if I do yes, air holes in everything. as I know it the more access to O2 the better...perforate those suckers I just counted 12 holes in the sides of my cups and 5 on the bottom. I water with a turkey baster all around until I get water leaking out of everywhere, then remove whats leaked out and put back under the light. Its only in the solo cups for 2-3 waterings then transplant into larger pots

Pipe have you looked at the new acinfinity heater that you leave outside the tent and pipe the heat into the tent. View attachment 60043View attachment 60043
Not yet but I'll take a peak at them now.

Good price but I can't find wattage anywhere and I'm a bit old school to go with controllers and sensors and shit now. I wet my finger and put it too the wind.....lol...I mostly go by feel.........My oil filled is pretty basic and I like it that way, no electronics to fk up......Honestly that black box looks like it has the potential to go poof, not working any more....lol the secret is inside the Black box.....lol...

I don't trust these new fangled gadgets with their wifi and blue teeth .......2 Bubba mac n cheese and a Greesy....if you're wondering with another being rolled.

Last edited:
Not yet but I'll take a peak at them now.

Good price but I can't find wattage anywhere and I'm a bit old school to go with controllers and sensors and shit now. I wet my finger and put it too the wind.....lol...I mostly go by feel.........My oil filled is pretty basic and I like it that way, no electronics to fk up......Honestly that black box looks like it has the potential to go poof, not working any more....lol the secret is inside the Black box.....lol...

I don't trust these new fangled gadgets with their wifi and blue teeth .......2 Bubba mac n cheese and a Greesy....if you're wondering with another being rolled.
530 Watt dont need controller to use

530 Watt dont need controller to use
530 watts is good, I think that would be enough, I only need it with lights on to get my temps up to 79/80f or I stay at 70f without heat. My big issue in tents is the dam power cord going through the fabric vents. That would eliminate that for me...US price though I guess eh?

159.00 at indoor farmer but there sold out right now. In my case i have my tents in a room in the basement i have to heat up whole room to heat tents i wont put heater in tents and yes its a oil filled heater i use.

My oil heater on low setting pulls 750 watts . Acinfinity heater has built in fan to force warm air out when it hits temp heat shuts off and you can let fan run to bring air circulation into tent.

159.00 at indoor farmer but there sold out right now. In my case i have my tents in a room in the basement i have to heat up whole room to heat tents i wont put heater in tents and yes its a oil filled heater i use.
Its hard for me to get my whole basement up to 80f, with blankets on the top my heater that's same as yours I guess will keep my tent warm. I couldn't afford heating my basement to 80f. I use the front 1ft of my 5x5 for fans,heater and humidifier so it doesn't take up any space I want to use.

June 8
Plants are growing great...Autopots just make them jump and my far reds are helping at just 15 min a night, lights out. I'm on 13/11 now 18 days into flower, My Topanga Cookies have both out stretched the rest, with the runt of the bunch Chocolate Mimosa blooming with big fat leaves, nice off shoots and will be a nice producer with thick stalks all the way upJune8 Green Crack .JPGJune8 Topanga.JPGJune8 choc mimosa.JPGjune 8 group1.JPGJune8 Green Crack .JPGJune8 Topanga.JPGJune8 choc mimosa.JPG

I’ve got one TC left to try. Nice to see yours looking so good.👍

Can’t wait to see the final results. 😁

Yes run at 18/6 and red lights for 15 minutes after lights out.
I have another batch of seeded weed, One of the Topanga cookies hermied on me and I didn't notice until week 5....it cuts volume in half all plants are seeded...another fk in June...I was hoping to take a break but I'll have to get started on a new batch soon, this group is done in 3 weeks. I best get germinating fast.
I have 10 Haole Moonshine from DFG I'm going to put in the 1/2 pots with dividers and try to run air stones where I can.

I have another batch of seeded weed, One of the Topanga cookies hermied on me and I didn't notice until week 5....it cuts volume in half all plants are seeded...another fk in June...I was hoping to take a break but I'll have to get started on a new batch soon, this group is done in 3 weeks. I best get germinating fast.
I have 10 Haole Moonshine from DFG I'm going to put in the 1/2 pots with dividers and try to run air stones where I can.
That fkn animal cookies pheno GP is working with is clearly trashed. I'm noticing a trend here, anything crossed to animal cookies has been herming like crazy lately.
The GPS discord is loaded with herm reports.

Are you planting regular seeds or feminized seeds.

That fkn animal cookies pheno GP is working with is clearly trashed. I'm noticing a trend here, anything crossed to animal cookies has been herming like crazy lately.
The GPS discord is loaded with herm reports.
I have 2 Topanga Cookies plants one up front contaminated the rest, the other would have been fine, it has some nice color coming out in the buds but now with seed pods...did I say fk?

Just think back to your teenage age days smoking that mexi brick weed.
my last batch was seed free, great smoke, batch before was seeded, prior to that I hadn't had seeds for years..maybe 10 I for got the signs or even to start looking at 3 weeks. had I been on the ball it wouldn't have been so bad...but....not being on the ball is sorta my thing....lol

Just moved 6 Auto Banana Kush into flowering tent and starting from seed six Auto Cinderella 99.
I wasn't going to start anything too early, Summer heat and humidity will be at its peak here soon I wanted to wait until mid Aug to start seeds but with my hermied batch I'll need a supply earlier than anticipated. I have to go out west early Aug and I don't want to leave anything behind that has to be maintained while I'm gone. My wife doesn't want to be responsible for watering / feeding my plants. If I could time it right and get starter plants into the autopots & feeding from below I could do it, its just a matter of timing it right.

I'll be at 7 weeks in flower Tuesday & I was going to bump my lights to 14/10 but with seeds poking through the top of my buds I'm not sure there's any point doing too much, nothing will make the seeds go away.

Back
Top Bottom