Required Stoner Movies

Yeah you aren't getting away with that these days lol.
What's most fucked up about it, is older people of all color just fuckin flat out laughed at the shit....the duo was relatable to every spectrum. A black and white comedian, truly breaking down some barriers by doing this and you gotta know the laughs they probably shared on set with one another were just crippling 😂. Do you think gene would have done that if Richard found it offensive hell no they was buds!

Now the younger generation either color would be offended. I can't help but feel like they are wanting to rebuild that barrier, walling of humor that is kind of taken out of context today. Humor meant to do exactly opposite of what it triggers these days. Just my thought on it. If it's funny ya gotta laugh at it life ain't that serious, enjoy it

What's most fucked up about it, is older people of all color just fuckin flat out laughed at the shit....the duo was relatable to every spectrum. A black and white comedian, truly breaking down some barriers by doing this and you gotta know the laughs they probably shared on set with one another were just crippling 😂. Do you think gene would have done that if Richard found it offensive hell no they was buds!

Now the younger generation either color would be offended. I can't help but feel like they are wanting to rebuild that barrier, walling of humor that is kind of taken out of context today. Humor meant to do exactly opposite of what it triggers these days. Just my thought on it. If it's funny ya gotta laugh at it life ain't that serious, enjoy it

one year for Halloween i was MrT... i pity da fool!! my parents used charcoal to cover in my face... my parents would have probably been arrested and me taken away for that now in todays charmin soft society!! the whole town loved it and laughed their ass' off... today everyone would be offended.

dumb ass people!

one year for Halloween i was MrT... i pity da fool!! my parents used charcoal to cover in my face... my parents would have probably been arrested and me taken away for that now in todays charmin soft society!! the whole town loved it and laughed their ass' off... today everyone would be offended.

dumb ass people!
Lol my mom one year was black Betty bamalam... I'll never forget that

You guys are a trip, I read Fear & Lothing, but I see very few movies. That is about to change as I just turned 65 and want to retire soon and enjoy the "Rest" of my life from a bean bag chair or couch. This thread will get me going for a year or so. You bad mutherfuckers! Love me some Richard Pryor! Cheers guys,SS

Back
Top Bottom