Seed Sales Happening Now

There are 3 grades of tents.
Gorilla being best.
Decide what size you want [ which may lead you to another brand].
Then ask everybody what light for that size tent.
Most love the AC infinity fans and controls here.
Next thing you know your growing your favorite or next new cultivar[ I hope I said that right @Moe.Red and @Rootsruler ] :p
It's that easy and then the real fun begins~!

got a couple text messages from growerschoice they have a few sales going on right now...

got a couple text messages from growerschoice they have a few sales going on right now...

Thanks for the heads up buddy! I saw the GTH stock was low so I grabbed one of the last of three 10 packs left.
Tack on coupon code LOCAL420 for 15% off the sale prices;)

gth.png

If you missed the tester drop, they are back up at 25 a pack

5 packs 12 seeds per pack.
Pick 5 packs from 225 cultivars for $60!!🤯🤯
Build Your Own Bundle - Masonic

Greenpoint Seed is doing another tester drop tonight. Gelato 33 x Dante’s Inferno. I set an alarm this time!!!

Hopefully that dantes inferno is good.
I've got it crossed to animal cookies, joker juice, gorilla glue, and apple fritter. So I hope it's fire 🔥

Hopefully that dantes inferno is good.
I've got it crossed to animal cookies, joker juice, gorilla glue, and apple fritter. So I hope it's fire 🔥
I hope so too 🤞. Gelato 33 is my all time favorite. Works perfect with my body chemistry, hoping for the best!

How are the genetics from Growers Choice these days?

it's been a couple years since i bought anything from them but my neighbor still does he gets fire! i hear they're customer service is great if you have any germ problems or mutants. i never had an issue with them to have to call so i couldn't say for myself. a friend of my neighbors had germ issues one time and he said they sent him a free pack afterwards.

i liked their tangie and was thinking of buying some more.

When I checked them out 4 or 5 years ago they had very little selection. They have added a lot of strains.

How are the genetics from Growers Choice these days?

it's been a couple years since i bought anything from them but my neighbor still does he gets fire! i hear they're customer service is great if you have any germ problems or mutants. i never had an issue with them to have to call so i couldn't say for myself. a friend of my neighbors had germ issues one time and he said they sent him a free pack afterwards.

i liked their tangie and was thinking of buying some more.

That's where I sourced my supply of Ghost Train Haze seeds. IDK how they got that cut but they did and repackaged it. And it's the real deal growing pink and blue pistils with black pepper terps

That's where I sourced my supply of Ghost Train Haze seeds. IDK how they got that cut but they did and repackaged it. And it's the real deal growing pink and blue pistils with black pepper terps

i really wanna try their chocolope cross again. i bought a pack and only kept two seeds and gave the rest to my neighbor. my two didn't make it and it was my fault i'm sure. and my neighbor grew them all out a few years ago.

a friend of mine told me that tangie was the best tasting weed i ever grew... i didnt think so. i still have four or five packs from growers choice in my vault, i might have to look and see.

thats where i got the new wifi from.. it was just as good as the old wifi.

Back
Top Bottom