The Psyche Gardens

One of the things I learned from the local flora is that a tree called Palo Verde(Parkinsonia syn. Cercidium) uses its own bark to photosynthesize.

Would be cool to be able to transfer that genetic trait to weed.

Imagine. NO leaves. The bark off the branches does all the photosynthesizing.....how crazy would that be....
CRISPR the gene into cannabis maybe

Wonder how efficient and the rate of the netP on that bark is lol

Neat

In Oklahoma, from one source.

Heightened enforcement by state regulators and law enforcement is pushing some businesses to shut down. Others are simply realizing that Oklahoma is producing so much weed — a staggering 64 times the volume needed to serve the state’s medical patients, according to a recent study — that it’s impossible to make any money.

Hmmm

I figure a lot are shutting down, and are/have.

Hopefully it moves to a smaller, "craft" "market".

From a macro grower on organics

""Are you making your own ferltizers? Grow a bunch of ruderalis outdoors, chop it up and do 50:50 material : dry mollasas. You won't get a better fertilizer than fermented cannabis for cannabis. Hell wait, and let some flower and chop that up there's your flower blend. If you have rabbits I highly recommend you lock down rabbit poo it is the highest quality you can get period. Zero trace metals or salts. ""

""Are you making your own ferltizers? Grow a bunch of ruderalis outdoors, chop it up and do 50:50 material : dry mollasas. You won't get a better fertilizer than fermented cannabis for cannabis. Hell wait, and let some flower and chop that up there's your flower blend. If you have rabbits I highly recommend you lock down rabbit poo it is the highest quality you can get period. Zero trace metals or salts. ""
Stonemason would agree.

I’ve added cannabis but this will be my first grow where I use all the scrap and trim to make just cannabis KNF.

Alpa

Alpacas make a great manure too.simalar to rabbits.Screenshot_20240609_103052_Google.jpg

Got drunk and Internet went out so I did this

The one I zoomed in on smells fuckin amazing
By the time these are ready for jar about, these will be ready for light, around that timing lol

Patience for harvesting pays off.
I've seen the smaller buds become more full with trichs.

Sorry for quality of clips, the weed is quality though.

If it taste right.

The Dry & Cure stage/phase is as important as the whole entire grow it's self.

Attachments

• VID_20240609_033503902.mp4
    31 MB
  • VID_20240609_033411265.mp4
    27.1 MB
  • VID_20240609_033231396.mp4
    19.4 MB
  • VID_20240609_033538800.mp4
    30.2 MB
  • VID_20240609_033653769.mp4
    30.1 MB
From Gemini.

Oklahoma's cannabis industry is an interesting case. Here's a breakdown of the current situation:

The Boom:

Easy access: Oklahoma has a very relaxed licensing process, leading to a massive number of licensed growers and dispensaries, particularly compared to its population.

Oversupply: A 2023 study by the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority (OMMA) found a staggering oversupply, with 64 times more regulated medical cannabis than needed [OMMA Releases Findings of Medical Marijuana Supply and Demand Study].

The Bust:

Market saturation: Due to the oversupply, many businesses are struggling financially.
Crackdown on illegality: Regulatory bodies are cracking down on unlicensed operators, further squeezing profits.
Recreational rejection: Voters rejected recreational legalization in March 2023, limiting the potential customer base.

The Outlook:

Restructuring: The industry is likely to see a shakeout, with consolidation and closures of less profitable businesses.
Focus on quality: With less competition, growers and dispensaries may shift focus towards higher quality products and experiences.
(This doesn't make sense, less competition, higher quality?)

Regulatory changes: The OMMA might implement stricter regulations to control supply and ensure legitimacy.

Overall: Oklahoma's cannabis industry is currently undergoing a period of correction after a period of explosive growth. While the future holds some uncertainty, it's likely to be a more stable market with a focus on quality and compliance.

IDK about over all but in our area we had a similar mini boom to bust.

From a dispensary on every other block we now have one or two per neighborhood.

From what I hear and have experienced the prices aren’t any better from then to now and quality hasn’t improved.

Stok’d seems to have won in our area.

Stonemason would agree.

I’ve added cannabis but this will be my first grow where I use all the scrap and trim to make just cannabis KNF.
Id totally do some organics too if I was in a house and had a backyard to just compost and throw out seeds into let it do its thing outdoors while running indoors too

Still not happy with the final product though.

Not being able to dry slowly In 60/60 I think is really hurting the final quality, besides genetics and the grow.

Id totally do some organics too if I was in a house and had a backyard to just compost and throw out seeds into let it do its thing outdoors while running indoors too

Getting there. Life keeps getting in the way. You know how it is. 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom