What to do with this reveg?

freezeland

August's Contest Winner 🏆
Bud Builders Supporter
Reaction score
Long story short I have a clone that was the last to root. It’s been in 1g pot now about three weeks. It was the top off a plant that broke off during training. It had been on 12/12 for a week when it happened. It’s now showing the classic one and three finger leaves in the new growth. The problem I have is I’m getting ready to harvest others and will be hanging in the tent this clone is in. I’m moving all other plants in that tent to where the plants are that will be chopped and some will go outside. Can’t decide where to put the reveg. Either outside or in the flower room where it will be 12/12. It is currently on 15/9 in the tent it’s sitting in at the moment. I have had reveg’d plants before but can’t remember any under these circumstances with regard to where to put it. Anyone have thoughts.

Long story short I have a clone that was the last to root. It’s been in 1g pot now about three weeks. It was the top off a plant that broke off during training. It had been on 12/12 for a week when it happened. It’s now showing the classic one and three finger leaves in the new growth. The problem I have is I’m getting ready to harvest others and will be hanging in the tent this clone is in. I’m moving all other plants in that tent to where the plants are that will be chopped and some will go outside. Can’t decide where to put the reveg. Either outside or in the flower room where it will be 12/12. It is currently on 15/9 in the tent it’s sitting in at the moment. I have had reveg’d plants before but can’t remember any under these circumstances with regard to where to put it. Anyone have thoughts.
I guess it depends on what you want to do with this plant. If you want it to fully veg you need to give it at least 18/6, since it's a clone I would assume you want to do that, outside would be a good choice if you are set up for that. As far as I know, it will eventually throw normal fans and since you weren't in flower all that long, should be fine I would guess.

I would not put it in a flower tent, I would think it would not do well at all.

Depends where you are for outside, been a while for me too and I was seeing June 21st is beginning of flower. So I got like a short week. I'd say look up that info based on where you live before putting it outside or it's going to be a reflowering plant soon lol...I got like 9 cuts that just really started revegging outside so if they go into flower in a week I may as well just throw em away. Best bet would be a tent you could throw it in if you have to save it....if you don't care, probably toss it if it gets in the way.

I'm in midwest by the way so you may get more or less light

I'd say look up that info based on where you live before putting it outside or it's going to be a reflowering plant soon lol...
Good point, I had not thought about that. Holy cow this year is really getting away from me!

That, and we don't start flowering here until around the first of September.

I guess it depends on what you want to do with this plant. If you want it to fully veg you need to give it at least 18/6, since it's a clone I would assume you want to do that, outside would be a good choice if you are set up for that. As far as I know, it will eventually throw normal fans and since you weren't in flower all that long, should be fine I would guess.

I would not put it in a flower tent, I would think it would not do well at all.
I think outside is best option. It would receive more light and for a longer period over throwing back in to the flower room. I’m sure immediate 12/12 would confuse the living shit out of it. One other option I am considering is throwing under t5’s for 18/6 and eventually use it as a mother. The other plants I have growing of this strain are nice. I haven’t smoked it yet though. First harvest of these is about a week out. It’s tangerine cookies.

Depends where you are for outside, been a while for me too and I was seeing June 21st is beginning of flower. So I got like a short week. I'd say look up that info based on where you live before putting it outside or it's going to be a reflowering plant soon lol...I got like 9 cuts that just really started revegging outside so if they go into flower in a week I may as well just throw em away. Best bet would be a tent you could throw it in if you have to save it....if you don't care, probably toss it if it gets in the way.

I'm in midwest by the way so you may get more or less light
It’s the 21st here. This is why I am in a unique situation. It’s damn if I throw them in the flower room, and damn if outside with the equinox 6 days away. I don’t have anywhere to veg at the moment indoors except maybe under a t5.

It’s the 21st here. This is why I am in a unique situation. It’s damn if I throw them in the flower room, and damn if outside with the equinox 6 days away. I don’t have anywhere to veg at the moment indoors except maybe under a t5.
What could it hurt to give it a try? Put it outside and see what happens.

I don't know enough about the equinox and 12/12 but I think that Summer Equinox is dependent on your latitude, could be wrong. Have you looked up when the days where you live switch to 12/12? I looked it up last year for where I live and was surprised to find it was very late past the traditional Summer Equinox, like way later. My greenhouse plants did not throw pistils until the end of August/beginning of September. I had to chop them around the 7th of November and they could have gone a week and two weeks longer for the different strains, they did not test nearly as high as they should of because winter had set in and I had to chop.

You could throw your flower tent on a schedule to where it comes on over night and time that with day light hours....say come on at 1am and by 7am you could put the plant outside for the day....idk maybe something like that? That's if you want 18/6 you could realistically just give it an extra couple hours in the morning something like 14/10

You could throw your flower tent on a schedule to where it comes on over night and time that with day light hours....say come on at 1am and by 7am you could put the plant outside for the day....idk maybe something like that? That's if you want 18/6 you could realistically just give it an extra couple hours in the morning something like 14/10
It’s an idea but I’d be afraid of hitchhiking pests. If it goes out it will stay out.

Do th her way it’s gonin to take a minute to figure the path - I have one right now I left tent open 1 night and she’s never quite recovered so last option is if ya don’t have to have the smoke chop it down

Do th her way it’s gonin to take a minute to figure the path - I have one right now I left tent open 1 night and she’s never quite recovered so last option is if ya don’t have to have the smoke chop it down
The plant she was a top on gets chopped next week. I have 6 of her sisters either in flower or will be put to flower when I chop. It’s why I don’t have the space indoors. I have to put a few others out anyway. Most likely will put this reveg out with them. She’ll just be the last to finish if it finishes in time before first frost.

Here she is after transplanting to 7g and putting outside. We’ll see if she shits or gets off the pot.

Attachments

• IMG_1221.jpeg
    IMG_1221.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 12
19 days outside. She is starting to sprout normal growth now. See a 5 fingered leaf set sprouting from the top. The other growth tips are also showing normal growth starting. So, maybe I’ll get a harvest out of her after all.

Here is my reveg’d top from a Tangie plant I broke off when I super cropped the mother plant. Growth is completely normal now for the most part. Showing her sex and stretching.

Attachments

• IMG_1295.jpeg
    IMG_1295.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom