Staff member
Bud Builders Supporter
Reaction score
Back to my normal outdoor shenanigans 🤪

10 Beast Mode autoflowers from Carty
10 Grand Daddy Purple autoflowers also from Carty 🫣
3 Triple Cheese autoflowers from @B2ACG
11Garlic Stash v21 female from @dragonsflamegenetics

Just put the autos from Carty in dirt, gonna let them run a week or so in my shed under 24 hr light. 20240516_110355.jpgThe 3 from b2a have been in soil about 4 or 5 days and are in my tent inside.

GSv21 from DFG 🐉🔥20240516_112716.jpg

wow man you got a lot growin on!!!

do you plan to stay in containers?

why did ya cut the buckets down? isn't the handle the best part?? 😆
Yeah everything will stay in containers, it's like 6 inches of soil then bedrock all around me so there's no in ground planting around here it sucks.

The buckets were all cracked and missing the handles, the green and white buckets had those shit plastic handles so they dry rotted and broke, so they were useless lol.

Yeah everything will stay in containers, it's like 6 inches of soil then bedrock all around me so there's no in ground planting around here it sucks.

The buckets were all cracked and missing the handles, the green and white buckets had those shit plastic handles so they dry rotted and broke, so they were useless lol.

damn dude that ground gotta suck. do you even have a frost line then? i know if i burry something 17" deep it will never freeze at my place. i assume your frost line is deeper, but with hard ground just under the top soil do you even get that?

way to recycle the buckets!!! ya know i luv the sun but she's brutal on stuff!!!!! :D

So I wanted to test it last night and see if they'd make it through 42°

Well. They made it, but one of the triple cheese autos got eaten by a fucking snail 🐌 😑
Sure it was a snail. Kinda cool out at that temp for them I would think.

The one year growing outdoors we tried Blood meal in one spot.
Wholly slugs, and snails. They can be ravenous.

19 of 20 autos already popped through the surface 🤩🤘🏼
The 20th one was a hollow dud unfortunately otherwise I'd be 20 for 20 right now.
Seems like this guy Carty has some decent genetics just based off germination ratios cause it's only 40-50°f in my shed at night.

Let's grow some fkn peppers 🌶
3 different varieties.
Flavorburst bells
Cubanelles
Sweet rainbow mix bells.

Oh and 3 lonely ass sunsugar cherry tomato plants.
20240525_201302.jpg

I also got 2 different cucumbers up top, as well as yellow squash and green zucchini at the bottom. 20240525_201426.jpg

3 rows of beans and 1 row of sugar snaps. 20240525_201513.jpg

Loving the garden, I never tire of seeing other yards/gardens/grows!

Looks amazing, your plants look happy!

Dawn breaks over the central sierra foothills at a balmy 64 degrees f.

The plants are very happy with west hell hot here. We’ll get into the nineties again with humidity in the teens to lower twenties.

The plants in larger planters and the one in the ground get watered twice daily, they have more than doubled in size in the week I’ve been gone.

In the pots are two sativa clones, the plant in the ground is super blue dream.

With about two months to grow vegatively, I’m guessing that they will be big, don’t know how big though. IMG_6519.jpegIMG_6518.jpegIMG_6517.jpegIMG_6516.jpegIMG_6515.jpeg

Last edited:
I didn’t realize I polluted your thread. Appologies!
That’s what I get for posting while loaded! :)
Hahah its all good, anything goes here feel free to post whatever ya want!
The promise held in a single seed! It’s an amazing package yes? Looks like you have a great start to the growing season!
Hoping for at least 7 females, there's 16 regular autos there. No idea what the genetics are like I've never grown anything from the guy so I'm hoping for good results.

Question for anyone that's following along here.

I need to get food for my garden and outdoor ganj.

Dr Earth
Bat Guano 7-3-1
or
All Purpose 4-4-4
or
Homegrown 4-6-3

Or!!
Greenleaf nutrients
Megacrop 1 part that i already have and was free from them.

I want them to have food all the time whenever they need it and I domt think salts outside are gonna be my best bet so I was looking for a more organic route.

Any opinions or info is more than welcome!!
Thanks yall.

Question for anyone that's following along here.

I need to get food for my garden and outdoor ganj.

Dr Earth
Bat Guano 7-3-1
or
All Purpose 4-4-4
or
Homegrown 4-6-3

Or!!
Greenleaf nutrients
Megacrop 1 part that i already have and was free from them.

I want them to have food all the time whenever they need it and I domt think salts outside are gonna be my best bet so I was looking for a more organic route.

Any opinions or info is more than welcome!!
Thanks yall.

i've used the homegrown fert for years now.. ganja and veggies. i love to stuff and virtually impossible to over do it!!

the rest i've never tried before so i'm a bit bias with it. interested to see what else is suggested. i'm planning on taking some nutes over to my buddies house for those outdoor plants i gave him. he said they're looking awesome, i asked about the huge rains we just had and how they took it, he said dude they look even bigger from it!! haha

so i'm interested in this question as well, but i'll probably take some dr earth homegrown and some green grow veg nutes and mix them together.

I don't grow veggies but would imagine most follow same protocol as cannabis.
Hence the tomato/herb commonality in ferts.
I use like 4-4-4 for my flowers early then just cause of herb transition like in flower.
Only every flower can be way different, compared to cannabis or most late blooming veggies.
🤷‍♂️

i've used the homegrown fert for years now.. ganja and veggies. i love to stuff and virtually impossible to over do it!!

the rest i've never tried before so i'm a bit bias with it. interested to see what else is suggested. i'm planning on taking some nutes over to my buddies house for those outdoor plants i gave him. he said they're looking awesome, i asked about the huge rains we just had and how they took it, he said dude they look even bigger from it!! haha

so i'm interested in this question as well, but i'll probably take some dr earth homegrown and some green grow veg nutes and mix them together.
I liked the homegrown when i used it too. I'm thinking homegrown and maybe I'll grab guano too.
Start with the guano and run the homegrown once flower starts.

Back
Top Bottom