2024 outdoor stuff 😶‍🌫️🫣

I don't grow veggies but would imagine most follow same protocol as cannabis.
Hence the tomato/herb commonality in ferts.
I use like 4-4-4 for my flowers early then just cause of herb transition like in flower.
Only every flower can be way different, compared to cannabis or most late blooming veggies.
🤷‍♂️
Yeah I imagine they're all pretty similar when it comes to veggies.
I kinda already knew which way I was headed, just wanted to hear some other opinions or nutrient options. Maybe something cheaper even lol.

I was gonna use the alfalfa pellets I have here from my rabbits but they take 30-40 days to break down and become active so I ditched that idea

i also like this burpee stuff too.. it's a heavier granule and doesn't get washed away easy...

002.JPG003.JPG

the three things you see in that bucket is exactly what i gave my veggie plants... maters are luvin it!!!!

004.JPG

I'm also not sure if these triple cheese "autos" are autos, but if they are they're way more photo than auto.

The 20 regular autos I planted are 2 weeks younger and already showing signs of flower but these triple cheese are just growing away and no signs of flower.

Man you got a lot going on...
Yeah I might have went a little off the rails for a minute...
But i got back on track lol.
Took out all those males and let 2 photos die so now I'm down from 42 plants to 25 plants and 17 of those are inside so it's not as bad anymore lol.

Back
Top Bottom