Abused, abandoned and left for dead, Crystalberry

TomH

Herb Hitman
Reaction score
Back in November 2023 I planted a seed that nothing went right with.
It sprouted 3 cotyledon leaves and later 3 primary leaves.
Eventually, branches came out in threes also. Leaves were deformed, 5 fingers but more stacked than broad.
I was growing it in the Bay Area with a sativa.
The sativa grew pollen sacks and met an untimely demise. At the time I was sick as all get out and turned off the heater.
This plant lived through winter without heat and has continued to do its thing. Now I’m kinda pulling for it.

I’ll be surprised if I get more than about a quarter oz from it, but give the plant props for being a fighter. IMG_4814(1).JPEGIMG_4813(2).JPEGIMG_4806(2).JPEGIMG_4804(3).JPEGIMG_4779(1).JPEGIMG_4778(1).JPEG

This plant clicked over week 10 yesterday, it also met the shears!
Its probably less than 1/2 oz, and smells strongly of cat piss!

Not the soil, not the rootball, but the chopped plant, it’s amazingly heavy smelling. I’m hoping that it mellows out significantly.

It’s a sticky plant too, after trimming off the fans, I felt like I took a bath in syrup! Very sticky!

Any guesses as to whether it’s going to be smokable or not?
Anyone every get cat piss from a plant that isn’t supposed to be a cat piss phenotype?

This plant clicked over week 10 yesterday, it also met the shears!
Its probably less than 1/2 oz, and smells strongly of cat piss!

Not the soil, not the rootball, but the chopped plant, it’s amazingly heavy smelling. I’m hoping that it mellows out significantly.

It’s a sticky plant too, after trimming off the fans, I felt like I took a bath in syrup! Very sticky!

Any guesses as to whether it’s going to be smokable or not?
Anyone every get cat piss from a plant that isn’t supposed to be a cat piss phenotype?
I grew a clone that was tested in a lab, came back its primary aromas were hops, cinnamon, pine, earthy, and chamomile.

I got fruity skunk gas when I grew it.
Nutrients play a HUGE roll in terp profiles.

Back
Top Bottom