New to me at least.
Seemed to cover alot of the bases.
I'll keep it with my other guides;

Found a new source today.
New to me at least.
Seemed to cover alot of the bases.
I'll keep it with my other guides;
Nice haven’t seen those myself thanx for sharing

I think I had read that somewhere along the way and that is why guys cut the larger fan leaves in half to restrict or slow down transpiration. Could be wrong but it makes sense to me that the cutting would want to be more focused on root development than a seedling, which is substantial for those who have seen the slow progress on a seedling while it's establishing its roots.

I think I had read that somewhere along the way and that is why guys cut the larger fan leaves in half to restrict or slow down transpiration. Could be wrong but it makes sense to me that the cutting would want to be more focused on root development than a seedling, which is substantial for those who have seen the slow progress on a seedling while it's establishing its roots.
Nah you don’t need to do it. We only do that in full trays, let’s air move better and you have less leaves laying over too one another and less chance of any mold popping up. The whole making it focus on root development is kinda bro science imo. I’ve taken lots of cuts without doing anything to the fan leaves and they are fine

I found a cool write up on Cannabis and Hemp related disease that I thought would be a good resource to include here. See what ya'all think.
Screen Shot 2023-08-06 at 9.25.45 AM.jpg

Attachments

• Hemp and Cannabis Crop Diseases -A guide to field diagnosis and management.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom