BudBuilders January PoM Contest

GrumpAzz

Wingin' it
Staff member
Contest Guy
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to Bud Builder's January Contest! This month's competition will be a standard Picture of the Month contest.

-------

RULES ARE AS FOLLOWS

• All members may participate. Bud Builders staff is not eligible to be nominated but may participate in the voting of nominations.

• You cannot nominate yourself for the contest.

There will be a couple arrows beneath the submitted photo. Upvote and Downvote accordingly. Please try to vote up or down on all submitted photos.

• Photos must be authentic and taken by yourself to qualify. AI generated photos and photos stolen from someone else on the internet ARE NOT ELIGIBLE! If it is discovered that you have submitted a photo that is not your own, you will be DISQUALIFIED from this and all future Bud Builders contests due to lack of integrity..

-------

SUBMISSIONS and NOMINATIONS

Please post a photo taken from BudBuilders along with the grower and strain, if known. For example:

@Moe.Red
Watermelon Gelato
Thread address where the photo was posted
<Insert Pic>

PLEASE TAG THE OWNER OF THE PHOTO USING THE @ SIGN AND THEIR NAME. CLICK IT WHEN IT POPS UP, SO THEY ARE AWARE THEY'VE BEEN NOMINATED!

• You may be nominated more than once for different pictures. If the same picture is nominated more than once, staff will delete the second picture/entry so all votes will be on a single entry.

• The contest will end on January 31st at 10e/9c. The thread will automatically close and a winner will be chosen based on all votes submitted. Get your votes in!

-------

THIS MONTH'S PRIZES WILL INCLUDE
-BudBuilders T-shirt
-Badge of Honor for the following month
-Seed Packs from:

-------

Thanks for your participation and good luck to you all. Let's get it on!

Last edited:
Solution
@GoodShit97
Grape Crème Cake
20240101_195153-jpg.36581
Yea I think it's cool, I tell ya one of the best feelings about winning the contest for Halloween was when Jeff gave me the code to use on his site he gave me one for bud builders and said if it don't work here use this one from the other site we dont talk about. That ended up being the code I had to use...felt great as hell like a big middle finger 🖕

Back
Top Bottom