Budbuilders Willow Springs Mo. 420 , with Moe Red & CannaGranny. Official Check In Thread

Welcome to Budbuilders First Cannabis Event!
Budbuilders.org is a fantastic forum for every aspect of cultivation consumption and community. Completely supported by our users, forgoing any control or content by big corporations. Teachers of any means of Cultivation. We have a large crew of great people from living soil to hydro, deep water cultivation and organics, willing to answer questions and lend a hand in anyway possible.
Seeds and sales by @dragonsflamegenetics and @B2ACG.

Willow Springs 420 Event
12 pm Meet & Greet with Moe Red and CannaGranny
12:30 Drawing for a Special Edition Willow Springs Budbuilders T Shirt! (Find the Lady or Man in the Budbuilders Hat To win!)
1pm Be the First To Make a First Post on this Forum and Win a Budbuilders Vertical Germinator!
1:30 pm T Shirt Drawing! Find the Lady in a Budbuilders TShirt with the Name Kari on the Back and Ask Her For The Winning Ticket!🎟️
2pm Rolling In The Wild Contest! No Trays, Nor Scissors, Hand Rolled, First Done Wins A Budbuilders Special Edition Willow Springs 420 T Shirt And A Vertical Germinator! Two Rounds, Two Winners!
2:30 pm Find the Lady in a Budbuilders T Shirt With The Name Beth on the Back Ask Her for the Winning Ticket and Win a Prize Selected by Moe Red!
3 pm Make a Post On this Thread at Budbuilders Forum to Win a Vertical Germinator!
3:30 pm. Find the Lady in a Budbuilders T Shirt with the Name Glenda on the Back ask Her for the Winning Ticket and Win a Special Edition Budbuilders Willow Springs 420 T Shirt!
4 pm, Find Canna Granny and bring her the Strangest Thing You have on Your Person, Wallet and or Purse (No Attached Body Parts, Please!) Win a Prize!
4:20 PM…Great American 4:20 Smoke Out! Join Us For a Smoke!
5pm Scavenger Hunt!
Gather Your Friends Come To Our Booth for T shirt Tosses Throughout the Day!
Make A Post..Win a Prize!
Welcome All to Budbuilders!!!
About Vertical Germinators:
I met the Bud builders today at the 420 festival. Always great to see Michelle and Janell. Lori

Y'all got him cherry eyed?

💚
Ummm you can ask Moe, but so far (sorry Moe) he couldn’t hang with the old ladies😆🥹😆.
He told my best friend of thirty five years, if he smoked like she did..he couldn’t walk! 🥹🤣😂🥹
Then the 72 year old..
We had three ladies in BB shirts with their name on the back. You had to go find the right one and bring her to us. The crowd was pretty quick at it. When the 72 year old had her turn, I told her I was gonna give her a few mins to make some distance between the booth and herself. Do the announcement, the crowd starts looking..15 mins later she still is not found. Seems she took herself to a place called a hotbox, crawled inside with two others and proceeded to asphyxiate herself with cannabis smoke! Told me she laughed when she heard ppl calling her name looking for her! Said she wanted to “make the game last”. Lmaoooo

That sounds epic, I know Moe don't smoke a ton like some of us "sinners" as he would say lol so I understand you can get bamboozled real quick getting paired up with a champion smoker

I had a new high on 420...my friend hotdog come by and me, him and my wife smoked about 3 blunts 2 joints and 5 dabs a piece in like 1.5 hours. The new buzz...yea I was sitting in my kitchen getting ready to make my son some lunch and I felt sea sick. I could feel my body rocking back and forth, I thought for a second "is this an Aftershock are we having an earthquake?". Never felt that floating at sea feeling before.

Now I said I was done after the bro Mendel's purchase...and here I am waiting for 10am pacific standard time so I can complete an order from redbeard seeds 😂

I told you all I operate cash only, giving me cc info is a bad idea....I got the info written down so I can make seed purchases....time to burn the paper
Hey he has a sale going on, the code is available on fakebook. I think 35% off!

Really wish I could have made this. I didn't realize it was going on until the day of, and I had the Pinewood Derby for my sons Cub Scout pack so there was no way to make the 3 hour drive work, maybe next year. However my little brother found a very similar event about an hour away (St. Clair, MO) was basically just out in a field with a few pole barns & a ton of vendors with tents set up, food trucks & even a few bands playing. Just amazing being able to legally celebrate 4/20.

Also they had an open class (for adults) at the pinewood derby & at the time they didn't have many people signing up so I got roped into signing up. So I had to make a car for my son & myself. Ironically they had a turtle award for the slowest car, my son wanted to win the turtle award. So I had to design his car to go slow & mine to go fast. He won the turtle award & I won the fastest overall. Here are the trophies we won 🤣
20240420_103357.jpg
IMG_20240422_125837.jpg

Back
Top Bottom