Love the grow, looks pretty zen! Xlent job!
My wife who does not even smoke:oops: said she like to have a lounge chair in the room so she could relax and read.
No matter what mother nature throws at me the room is sunny and 82+ everyday.
Never a bad day in there~! 😉

My wife who does not even smoke:oops: said she like to have a lounge chair in the room so she could relax and read.
No matter what mother nature throws at me the room is sunny and 82+ everyday.
Never a bad day in there~! 😉
Perfect!
I sure had some bad days in this grow with the air having been out two weeks. Normally it’s 72-84. I saw a 96 in there, and that was with fans moving air like crazy and windows thrown open. Seems as if it pushed the ripening a bit. I know they were for sure stressed. I even backed my lights down a bit to help with the heat.

Perfect!
I sure had some bad days in this grow with the air having been out two weeks. Normally it’s 72-84. I saw a 96 in there, and that was with fans moving air like crazy and windows thrown open. Seems as if it pushed the ripening a bit. I know they were for sure stressed. I even backed my lights down a bit to help with the heat.
Yup the room saw 92 one day when it was only 70 outside and I turned the AC on for the room.
I let it get to 86 still but will start to lower it in a couple weeks.

They droned us again at work~!
Pretty cool how they did this one.

Yup the room saw 92 one day when it was only 70 outside and I turned the AC on for the room.
I let it get to 86 still but will start to lower it in a couple weeks.

They droned us again at work~!
Pretty cool how they did this one.

all that wasted copper!!! could make some really nice moonshine stills.. just sayin.. 😆 😆

Im expecting it to smell good enough to eat! I must have been hungry when I chose those strains! 😂
Reminds me of this blue dream I used to get was so damn fruity and tasty you could just eat it and almost enjoy it more....my good friend would come over and be like "hey man you got anymore of that edible" lol

Six week flower posse, nice I hit week 6 tomorrow

Make your crops roll. While one is in flower, start the other so it’s ready to go to flower as soon as your other crop comes out.
That's what I try to do but I don't have the room to veg anything that long anymore.
I will have to chop and then set up my 2x2 inside the 4x8 and start seeds in that while everything dries in the 4x8.

I don’t think I’ve ever grown corn. Planted seeds on a farm once or twice. Picked it a few times two. Wonder how a few along the fence line would do? 🤔
Corn is wind pollinated, it fares better if planted in blocks rather than lines, at least in small gardens.
This is only our second year, last years crop looked more like popcorn than ears of corn. I learned that corn loves lots of water, lots of nitrogen and lots of sun.

Hello DFG supporters,
Well, after way to long, and way too many headaches, the outstanding / 420 special orders should all have updated. Many of you had emailed me as tracking had timed out, not updated, or packages simply hadn't arrived. I went through and found all the orders that had issues, remade them, and had the post office hand scan each and every one in. So, you should have tracking updates, and hopefully, this will have resolved all outstanding orders, and get us back on track. If for some reason, your order still doesn't arrive, or has any issues, let me know, and I will get on it. I guarantee that you will get your seeds, and I apologize that these 420 sales had so many hiccups, both from life, and the post office.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding, and now hopefully, its all down hill for a bit and we can get back to smooth sailing.

Got this email yesterday. Explains where my seeds are lol.
Sorry to hear everything fell apart on ya Jeff.

Back
Top Bottom