cheap washing machine for bubble hash

feel like a public apology is needed. if my last post on this thread was received as telling you you're doing it wrong, that was not my intention. truth is just like everything else with growing there are plenty of ways to skin the cat. so long you're the one holding the tail, however you choose to do it is your prerogative, and if the results are satisfactory to you, then fuck anyone that says otherwise. as my body isn't keeping up with my years, i too am looking for ways to not do manual work -- any tool that's cheap and almost meets what i used to be able to do with my hands is good in my book.

again apologies if i came across wrong. no disrespect intended, this thread just jogged a memory. you can call me an asshole still if you'd like ✌️

feel like a public apology is needed. if my last post on this thread was received as telling you you're doing it wrong, that was not my intention. truth is just like everything else with growing there are plenty of ways to skin the cat. so long you're the one holding the tail, however you choose to do it is your prerogative, and if the results are satisfactory to you, then fuck anyone that says otherwise. as my body isn't keeping up with my years, i too am looking for ways to not do manual work -- any tool that's cheap and almost meets what i used to be able to do with my hands is good in my book.

again apologies if i came across wrong. no disrespect intended, this thread just jogged a memory. you can call me an asshole still if you'd like ✌️
Man it's all gravy like wavy
1686462732447.png

I was watching a little video yesterday actually on this. Old hash smuggler 75 years old. He is saying he's found bubble hash to be a waste because he claims you lose about 30% of oils. I've never made it so I don't know but his claim is there ends up being a layer of oil on the top of the water that gets excluded from the final product that is sort of important. Basically he said it's like harvesting the trich heads but all the oil comes out of the inside (or most). I found it interesting as I've always found bubble hash to be lacking something. Maybe he is onto it. He also said the absolute best way is still the old Lebanese sift method.
I have been working an old Afghan sift/agitate/heat method , and haven’t made any bubble since , no science here but agree it’s just missing sum thing? Or just different - each method provides a different end result bubble has /temple ball would my number 3 method of choice ,but everyone has diff ent tastes

alright, stay with me here..

there was a time on the farm that Seamaiden was in another thread, might've been Tnelz thread for whatever, doesn't matter. anyways, they were talking about processing flower for bubble or dry sift or what-have-you. So she posted some pics of her setup. Was basically a disassembled washing machine -- all the casing off, plumbing and pumps ripped out, nothing but the cylinder with the motor spinning the shit. underneath was a fine mesh screen, under that was a pan.

sometimes she'd throw dry ice in with the flower, but most of the time she'd just run roughly trimmed flower to process ("keif" it) before sending the flower off to customers and collecting the goodies for hash making.

obviously not the same as bubble. nothing quite compares to quality bubble, which let's be real, GOOD bubble takes a high level of experience to produce. It's not a matter of fast, but of attentiveness, and if one wants it fast, it won't be good. the triad of fast-cheap-quality applies with bubble. pick two, though fast and quality don't work here.
There’s a couple of old farms I’d like to find here! Lol I took alot of info from seamaiden , mayb that’s why I’m so unconventional?

Didn’t feel that way to me but ….

Interested to see it in bud action and what kind of return you get ?
Good luck and practice makes perfect!

Back
Top Bottom