First time organic grow outdoors. Mimosa autoflower and Blue dream photoperiod.

Succezsful soil growers all share 1 secret: 24 hour aeration (w/o w/o nutes) for H20. Divide H20 by 2 then water the first tranche slowly. Take a 1 hour break, then 2nd tranche. Every inch of plant surface area must be covered. Have you saved up any rain water? Start tomorrow or this weekend while singing either Roll out the Barrel or humming Little Green Bag. If all our sage advice is followed
you may grow 1/2 a marijuana.

We mixed 2 bags of happy frog, 1 bag of bush doctor, earthworm castings,and biochar.
It's been grooving together for about a month. Germinating this weekend in soil, in some trays I bought that have a tall humidity dome, plenty of space for drainage, and full spectrum grow lights in the lid.
We plan to transplant to five gallon fabric pots once the plants have 2 or 3 sets of leaves.

We mixed 2 bags of happy frog, 1 bag of bush doctor, earthworm castings,and biochar.
It's been grooving together for about a month. Germinating this weekend in soil, in some trays I bought that have a tall humidity dome, plenty of space for drainage, and full spectrum grow lights in the lid.
We plan to transplant to five gallon fabric pots once the plants have 2 or 3 sets of leaves.
I see you are learning where all the buttons are. Posting pics is very easy from mobile.

IMG_3786.jpeg

IMG_3787.jpeg

That's my current grow, just snapped those pics to text to my buddy @SweetLeafGrow

What I just did there was tag him into this thread.

to post pics, hit that attach files button under your post, select the images you want from your phone, hit insert, then full image, like this

IMG_3788.jpeg

Sorry for the bad arrows, I got fat fingers.

If you post pics as you go, the good folks here will help you along. If you have an issue, mods will tag folks in that we think are experts in what you are doing.

One more thing, once you get comfortable with the buttons, head on over here

and post a grow diary. Take a look at some of the others there for inspiration. If you post pics along with the products you are using, how you water, basically whatever you are doing the garden the eagle eyes here will spot issues early and walk you thru them. Growing outdoors is prone to bugs and mold. New growers tend to over or under water. Things like that.

I got autos going now by mistake.
But they look good for what they are.
Hard to watch [unknowing as I am] and not even really try to do something no matter how wrong~!
I fed them today~!:oops:

Sup and welcome @pokesmotter! Coastal VA eh? Im also in VA, but in the Piedmont area in the mountains. One thing I can say for sure is the humidity is going to be a MASSIVE challenge to growing outdoors.

Aka you really gotta be sure to grow something that does well in humid environments. Kind of hard to find BUT...we happen to have a breeder on here @dragonsflamegenetics that specializes in strains that do great in humid environments like ours and he has SUPER fire genetics.

I grew a strain from him last fall and DAYUM is it fire. So yeah if your looking for some outdoor seeds for VA climate 100% I recommend @dragonsflamegenetics.

The strain I grew from Dragons Flame Genetics, Triangle Death Skunk.
triangledeathskunk_dragonsflame_001.png
TDS_002_medium_002_NEW_002.jpg

Sup and welcome @pokesmotter! Coastal VA eh? Im also in VA, but in the Piedmont area in the mountains. One thing I can say for sure is the humidity is going to be a MASSIVE challenge to growing outdoors.

Aka you really gotta be sure to grow something that does well in humid environments. Kind of hard to find BUT...we happen to have a breeder on here @dragonsflamegenetics that specializes in strains that do great in humid environments like ours and he has SUPER fire genetics.

I grew a strain from him last fall and DAYUM is it fire. So yeah if your looking for some outdoor seeds for VA climate 100% I recommend @dragonsflamegenetics.

View attachment 52292
View attachment 52291
That is some amazingly beautiful cannabis man!

View attachment 52292
View attachment 52291
DAYUM is right, good looking dope there. Monday is my lent day, but I substitute by looking over the site to see what I've missed....

DAYUM is right, good looking dope there. Monday is my lent day, but I substitute by looking over the site to see what I've missed....
Was Monday actually lent? I was raised Catholic and am more non-denominational now but I always forget about the lent thing lol. Also...thanks man it was some fire. I done smoked it all by now though lol.

Was Monday actually lent? I was raised Catholic and am more non-denominational now but I always forget about the lent thing lol. Also...thanks man it was some fire. I done smoked it all by now though lol.
No weed Mondays are my goal, doing a Lent so to speak, not in the theological sense.

No weed Mondays are my goal, doing a Lent so to speak, not in the theological sense.
Ah gotcha, not a bad idea that. Have you thought about trying type 3/4 flower? Like low thc? I grew out some White CBG and Forbidden V and I figure it'll make my tolerance for high thc go down a bit while still getting to smoke on something.

Back
Top Bottom