#Free/FindNinjaDip

Theyve edited this post and took the first 2 sentences out.... what a buncha losers over there.
Gtf out people were looking for me? I do feel lost sometimes lol

I will find the way as only a Buddhist ninja can

I can't believe how childishly I got banned.. reminds me of that Seinfeld where Jerry wants to return a jacket out of spite. I got banned out of spite

I can't believe how childishly I got banned.. reminds me of that Seinfeld where Jerry wants to return a jacket out of spite. I got banned out of spite
Yeah bro, weve all been waiting for you to find your way šŸ”

Its pretty childish what he has done to all of us, considering not one person here has ever done anything against the terms and conditions at THCF to be rightfully banned.

If you look around this site youll find some info and message screenshots i think youll really enjoy reading about illogic.

Last edited:

hey you made it. good to see you bud.

lol that was a great show.

GOTTTTTTTTTEEM! :LOL: Welcome home growmie @ninjadip šŸ™

Girls are lookin sweet ass sweet. Can't wait to hear how the ACG burns and ooooeee that Alien Dragon is gettin close. The Black Domina I had goin was lookin incredible until went ape shit on me with nanners yesterday. Really bummed won't be able to try it out but it was a herbal blood trich sacrifice in order to get you here. I took one for the team šŸ¤£

GOTTTTTTTTTEEM! :LOL: Welcome home growmie @ninjadip šŸ™

Girls are lookin sweet ass sweet. Can't wait to hear how the ACG burns and ooooeee that Alien Dragon is gettin close. The Black Domina I had goin was lookin incredible until went ape shit on me with nanners yesterday. Really bummed won't be able to try it out but it was a herbal blood trich sacrifice in order to get you here. I took one for the team šŸ¤£
Blood sacrifice? But I'm vegetarian šŸ˜†

Yeah, let me know when you want an alien dragon clone sent your way. I have one vegging that will be going in the next run that I can take cuts from.

I'll have to start a thread here soon. Man that acp gold smells like lemon diesel!! I can't wait to open that grove bag up when they are done curing. Right now my Bruce banner is really taking the crown in the 4x4.

Attachments

• PXL_20230603_114444985.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20230603_114444985.PORTRAIT.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
Blood sacrifice? But I'm vegetarian šŸ˜†

Yeah, let me know when you want an alien dragon clone sent your way. I have one vegging that will be going in the next run that I can take cuts from.

I'll have to start a thread here soon. Man that acp gold smells like lemon diesel!! I can't wait to open that grove bag up when they are done curing. Right now my Bruce banner is really taking the crown in the 4x4.
is that a pic of the bruce banner ?

Absolutely welcome aboard - ur always welcome here !

Ummm....get to work slacker. This forum ain't gonna build itself y'know!

We need all your hard-candy guides posted here. NOW.
flower has been in short supply so cooking is at a standstill, but harvest is right around the freaking corner!!!! funny cause i got all kinds of peeps asking me about it locally that weren't interested before

oh man you need to make some hash with that.
I do!!!! for sure. just need to buy a press. i still reminisce about the last time i had hash in high school... it has been 2 decades for me
Was trying to get some of my local grow guys to go halfs on a good one, but no one seemed interested, i think i was the only one at the time that a huge surplus

flower has been in short supply so cooking is at a standstill. funny cause i got all kinds of peeps asking me about it locally that weren't interested before

I do!!!! for sure. just need to buy a press. i still reminisce about the last time i had hash in high school... it has been 2 decades for me
Was trying to get some of my local grow guys to go halfs on a good one, but no one seemed interested, i think i was the only one at the time that a huge surplus
man you can do it old school way.

man you can do it old school way.

i'm on the work computer now via a vpn. but this video wants me to sign in which would leak my identity. will have to watch it tonight.

is the video on bubble hash or the straightening iron? after i saw one video of someone making a real hash brick with a heated press, i was like ohhhh yeah, that's for me.

i'm on the work computer now via a vpn. but this video wants me to sign in which would leak my identity. will have to watch it tonight.

is the video on bubble hash or the straightening iron? after i saw one video of someone making a real hash brick with a heated press, i was like ohhhh yeah, that's for me.
this one he uses a hot water bottle.

this one he uses a hot water bottle.
ok ok! i think i heard of that, he had gloves on and kept water boiling to replace the cold bottles right? just kept rotating them.

Is this the old school way? i didn't know
I saw a video once on temple balls, that seemed pretty cool too, using the heat from your hands, but of course a lot is wasted that way, but def old school too

wouldn't this be a good stoner pick up line, "hey you want to come over to my place and share my balls, temple balls?" lol

ok ok! i think i heard of that, he had gloves on and kept water boiling to replace the cold bottles right? just kept rotating them.

Is this the old school way? i didn't know
I saw a video once on temple balls, that seemed pretty cool too, using the heat from your hands, but of course a lot is wasted that way, but def old school too

wouldn't this be a good stoner pick up line, "hey you want to come over to my place and share my balls, temple balls?" lol
i say old school because i had a friend who did this when i was like 13. i'm .....older now.

Fahkkin A :cry: there was just a Ninja sighting. I got a notification from the place with no name from him, I checked immediately and was suspect it was really him. I checked his posts and omg it is him šŸ¤£, he came back looking for us. I go back and type as fast as could and poof he must not have been banned yet but I bet is after this post and I couldn't respond. Now it just let me and I'm pretty sure I was messagin with toolbox not Ninja. Anywho I'm crossing fingers that transmission was received. šŸ¤ž

View attachment 5535
That was the post that got me banned... After that post nutcracker DMd me and said I had to pick or be banned. I said I want to be friends with all and not pick a side, instant ban. Still can't believe it, funny stuff now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom