Greenpoint reverse auctions

Update on
📢🚨⚠️Dantes Inferno Drop⚠️🚨📢

The Dantes Inferno drop will be ASAP according to Gu.
I'm guessing this week or next but will post a definite date once it's posted on discord or sent in an email.

@GrumpAzz
I know you were interested in this too.

decided not to try those older seeds, wasn't impressed with the bud when i grew it so i grabbed a pack of these... hope to start them very soon!

do you suggest starting them in the final pot? or can i start smaller and transplant in a week or so?

View attachment 60607
I'll interject here, I grow Rick Mosca's gear and he's a proponent of "Tails in Water to Final pot". It works for me and the reason is to reduce early stress so the plant can mature more slowly. I enjoy these auto's and one of mine a Frosted Skywalker went to the roof and yielded 5 oz. or so. Run em and see how you do with them. I took right to them, never looked back! Cheers

I never got tracking with free but slow shipping but they never took more than 1 week anyways.

no tracking number?!? i always get a tracking number email. then one that says once it's been delivered. always free n slow.. how about on their website, shows me a tracking # in my orders too.

I'll interject here, I grow Rick Mosca's gear and he's a proponent of "Tails in Water to Final pot". It works for me and the reason is to reduce early stress so the plant can mature more slowly. I enjoy these auto's and one of mine a Frosted Skywalker went to the roof and yielded 5 oz. or so. Run em and see how you do with them. I took right to them, never looked back! Cheers

i'm still he hawing around and didn't get there yet so kinda still debating it in my head.. leaning towards final pot if i can. going to try to haul some soil out there later today.. got some 15gallon pots out there so maybe start germinating by the weekend!!

no tracking number?!? i always get a tracking number email. then one that says once it's been delivered. always free n slow.. how about on their website, shows me a tracking # in my orders too.
Not anymore! I used to get tracking too but the 2 packs I just bought say
"free but slow (no tracking)"

They really are super quick. No reason to pay for shipping at all!!View attachment 61454

I agree!!!

got mine in the mail too... i had no idea they stopped showing tracking numbers. i also didn't get a confirmation emal that they were delivered like before either.. no biggie, i got my beans too!!!

002.JPG

ya know those bootleg seeds ship from the same mail distribution center that greenpoint ships from.. would that be some shit if the bootleg dude was the guy Gu was having problems with?
2 years ago my seedsman seeds order shipped from the same warehouse as ILGM.

I wonder if they don't use the same shipping hub because Gus seed warehouse is in Colorado, so is Bootleg Seeds 🤔

hmmm…what’s the best time to catch the prices low? I watched yesterday at work and kept getting sniped at like $13.50 🤕. I need to work on my speed clicking skills.

My strategy is to set my spending limit ahead of time and be patient. I tend to target certain strains but if there's a pack for like $13 or less I might buy it even though I never had it on my list.
My spending cap is usually between $20-$25 per pack and I just wait it out. Usually early Sunday mornings are a good time to get prices at the lowest point. And if I get up in the middle of the night to go pee I'll come out and check the auctions. I've seen goo strains for like $9 at 4am on a weekday.
On new strains or limited supply drops they tend to go much higher and it can be frustrating watching packs only drop to $50 before they're bought. My cap on those is $30 when it's a feeding frenzy but patience and that strategy above can help me get those packs for less than $25.

To date, I've plundered the shit out of that seed bank. I know I have every strain I want from them and a few xtra as well. What I see in auction lately I already have so I casually browse more than buy the last few auctions and am waiting for new strains to come out

When is the dante drop? My dumb ass set a couple alarms for the middle of the night just in case...
11 hours

hmmm…what’s the best time to catch the prices low? I watched yesterday at work and kept getting sniped at like $13.50 🤕. I need to work on my speed clicking skills.
Your asking your competition…🤣

Some people have coupon codes too. Like $10 off so anything under $20 is a gamble you might loose.

Distract G$ until you get your seeds. 👍

Your asking your competition…🤣

Some people have coupon codes too. Like $10 off so anything under $20 is a gamble you might loose.

Distract G$ until you get your seeds. 👍
yeah...I was hoping nobody noticed....Thanks :ROFLMAO:

I'm a big hand-rolled cigar smoker and I buy from a reverse auction...those dudes get hostile in the forums over it.

Back
Top Bottom