Bud Builders - Making Friends, Growing Cannabis

Register a free account today to become a Bud Builders member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on our site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

Join the fun and make some friends!

Havin a crack

Love to grow

Stoned Scientist
Joined
Jul 30, 2026
Messages
34
Reaction score
137
Well got the new little seedling light and new 2.4x1.2 tent from Mars haven’t set that up got plenty of time for that and I’m getting started 4 x gg4 regs hoping 1 male to chuck some pollen.
2 kushberry moonrocks fems and 1 grandfather og fem lets see how I go😂👍IMG_1022.jpegIMG_1020.jpeg
 
Nice. Looking forward to the grow.
I’m pretty hopeless with journals but il try my best to update it once a week at least it’s a bit hard to navigate here like trying to find old journals and stuff of people I haven’t seen in 2 or 3 years like Mosh and there was another lady grower on the farm whom I got on well with tsd or tds or something I dunno il work it all out 👍
 
I’m pretty hopeless with journals but il try my best to update it once a week at least it’s a bit hard to navigate here like trying to find old journals and stuff of people I haven’t seen in 2 or 3 years like Mosh and there was another lady grower on the farm whom I got on well with tsd or tds or something I dunno il work it all out 👍
Hey boss!
 
Bloody hell id forgot about you for a minute there the hydro guru how ya been hope you been real good mate👍
Hydro guru my ass 😂

I been having fun making elapsed grow videos lately and dealing with genetics this grow, something i never had issues with before l. See that weird discoloration and the three leg leaf? Just been getting one leaf like this the whole grow, but oddly only on 1-2 leaves on the entire plant the entire grow
PXL_20260915_224537161.jpg

Here is cool video of last grow, was just watching it again last night, cracking me up from my own crazy editing

I was trying to help you by searching for moshman and the tds girl but can't find them either, sorry

How you been?
 
Last edited:
Hydro guru my ass 😂

I need having fun making elapsed grow videos lately and dealing with genetics this grow, something i never had issues with before l. See that weird discoloration and the three leg leaf? Just been getting one leaf like this the whole grow, but oddly only on 1-2 leaves on the entire plant the entire grow
View attachment 135587

Here is cool video of last grow, was just watching it again last night, cracking me up from my own crazy editing

I was trying to help you by searching for moshman and the tds girl but can't find them either, sorry

How you been?

TSD left in late 2023. She was an outdoor soil grower.

Mosh hasn’t been around since late 2024.
 
Hydro guru my ass 😂

I been having fun making elapsed grow videos lately and dealing with genetics this grow, something i never had issues with before l. See that weird discoloration and the three leg leaf? Just been getting one leaf like this the whole grow, but oddly only on 1-2 leaves on the entire plant the entire grow
View attachment 135587

Here is cool video of last grow, was just watching it again last night, cracking me up from my own crazy editing

I was trying to help you by searching for moshman and the tds girl but can't find them either, sorry

How you been?
Don’t sell yourself short mate Ive seen your grows over the years.
Yea I’ve been good mate I’m up the other end of the state from max2 in the apple isle.
That timelapse vid is awesome I’ve had the odd weirdo throw 3 finger leaves in the past had an old sour diesel cut that done it all the time no stress just weird genetics👍
 
Don’t sell yourself short mate Ive seen your grows over the years.
Yea I’ve been good mate I’m up the other end of the state from max2 in the apple isle.
That timelapse vid is awesome I’ve had the odd weirdo throw 3 finger leaves in the past had an old sour diesel cut that done it all the time no stress just weird genetics👍
Interesting you say diesel, I'm doing a blueberry diesel now, funny coincidence you had 3 leaves on your diesel too. Thank you for the kudos, and glad you are doing well, I've been doing some lazy grows lately, getting tired of doing res changes lol, doing 3 weeks at a time now.

Yeah sometimes they come back, i think even i had a good hiatus two years ago. One time over politics one time cause i stopped growing for a minute due to some moving around. I hope they come back, good people.
 
Interesting you say diesel, I'm doing a blueberry diesel now, funny coincidence you had 3 leaves on your diesel too. Thank you for the kudos, and glad you are doing well, I've been doing some lazy grows lately, getting tired of doing res changes lol, doing 3 weeks at a time now.

Yeah sometimes they come back, i think even i had a good hiatus two years ago. One time over politics one time cause i stopped growing for a minute due to some moving around. I hope they come back, good people.
Mate I’m still feeding once a day in coco easy peasy no brains are needed yea politics suck never any winners in that convo couldn’t care less about em myself they have never helped me 😂👍
 
These seeds been slow to pop good news got 2 gg4 popping through now but if others don’t pop in the next couple days gunna have to pop more.
Put the mars 2.4 x 1.2 tent up its a way better quality than the cheap SeahawkIMG_1062.jpegIMG_1066.jpeg I was using put my little tent inside it just to pop some beans il keep em in there 2 weeks at least👍
 
Looks the goods mate.👌i bought a cheapo awhile ago and it let light in through the seams…was a piece of shitand had to put a blanket over it.i got rid of it pretty quick..

I hate jiffy’s lol.i had bad experiences with them when I started out .you can quite easily drown them ..
 
Looks the goods mate.👌i bought a cheapo awhile ago and it let light in through the seams…was a piece of shitand had to put a blanket over it.i got rid of it pretty quick..

I hate jiffy’s lol.i had bad experiences with them when I started out .you can quite easily drown them ..
I’ve been running the jiffy’s for a while now but yea ya gotta keep an eye on how soggy they get I expand em chuck a seed in leavei it alone for 3 days then maybe few ml then leave it alone till they pop👍 Yea it’s 1680d fabric instead of 600d and there are flaps over both outside and inside the zip seams so no leaks 👍
 
Looks the goods mate.👌i bought a cheapo awhile ago and it let light in through the seams…was a piece of shitand had to put a blanket over it.i got rid of it pretty quick..

I hate jiffy’s lol.i had bad experiences with them when I started out .you can quite easily drown them ..
I’ve still got some. Use them for vegetables mostly. They can drown or dry out pretty quick if you’re not careful.
 
Well got 4 gg4 regs and the 2 kushberry moonrocks to pop no luck on the godfather og I’ve got another seed of it but I think 4 plants is enough in the 1.2x2.4 tent so hopefully get a couple males n it all works out😂👍 They a bit slow to get off the mark no nutes yet obviously il chuck em in small pots in the next day or so light is only 100watt on 10% first time ever using led it’s only a starter light for seedlings n cuts👍IMG_1106.jpeg
 
Do you get your coco perlite bags from hydro oasis.i can’t get what I want down here.all the stores run the same shit but you guys have the 70/30 i use.the bags I used this grow have chunky bits of coco they say helps with drainage..while that’s true those chunky bits have a higher salt content and harder to wash it out…was something like 6.8 ph which is a little high the bag says 5.5 to 6.5 ..it’s usually around 6.3 and 0.5 ec on the 70/30 I usually get..
 
Do you get your coco perlite bags from hydro oasis.i can’t get what I want down here.all the stores run the same shit but you guys have the 70/30 i use.the bags I used this grow have chunky bits of coco they say helps with drainage..while that’s true those chunky bits have a higher salt content and harder to wash it out…was something like 6.8 ph which is a little high the bag says 5.5 to 6.5 ..it’s usually around 6.3 and 0.5 ec on the 70/30 I usually get..
Sorry mate I only just seen this I get mine from life style gardens in Latrobe coco hygen 70/30 fully buffered added mycoriza excuse the spelling and added silica it’s good stuff never had a bad bag of it 90$ for 2 x 45litre bags👍
 
Sorry mate I only just seen this I get mine from life style gardens in Latrobe coco hygen 70/30 fully buffered added mycoriza excuse the spelling and added silica it’s good stuff never had a bad bag of it 90$ for 2 x 45litre bags👍
Hey, I just looked for Promix type soils in Australia and it looks like there's not a lot of choices but I use ABS Greenworlds VPW30 it comes with 30% perlite. Its a Good soil for weed and it looks like its available to you at a great price. It works well for me, take a look and see if its something you could use. 1790778565597.png
 
Last edited:
Pipecarver’s trying to get you to cross over to growing organic LTG 🤣..I’ve seen others getting grower to grow dwc …they know who they are 🤣.. here’s some stuff in here pipes. https://www.drgreenthumbs.com.au/pr...IqVjwFKtVFgjl7Jv58OXBCB_GvTB_oMkaAna0EALw_wcB

No not Organic, I use General Hydroponics nutrients, I'm chemicals all the way, the last organics I had was a banana for breakfast. Its a peat based medium with a few added goodies like wetting agents and a starter charge, I don't need feed with seedlings until about 3 weeks in veg. Its just something to hold the roots in place while they grow and feed.

I'm personally a Coco hater, ( never used it just seen a lot of horror stories from new growers ) Peat based soils are easier ( in my mind) it holds water better.

Now if I knew how to grow with Coco that would be different I've seen fantastic results and some say its a superior medium. My soil doesn't need constant Ph adjustments it has a buffer in it to help keep ph stable. I can go 3-4 days without water/feed and I never adjust the ph
 
I think most don’t educate themselves before they jump in when starting off.i use to see heaps at other place putting seedlings in big ass pots in soil and were either under watering or overwatering and killing them with love.cocos pretty much hydroponics.feed everyday to runoff .flush out the last feed with around 30% runoff.if she dries out the salts are hard to get out once they crystallise.you can get explosive growth in coco..🙂
 
I think most don’t educate themselves before they jump in when starting off.i use to see heaps at other place putting seedlings in big ass pots in soil and were either under watering or overwatering and killing them with love.cocos pretty much hydroponics.feed everyday to runoff .flush out the last feed with around 30% runoff.if she dries out the salts are hard to get out once they crystallise.you can get explosive growth in coco..🙂
Man i got something explosive in me rn from a big bowl of chili for lunch
 
Hey, I just looked for Promix type soils in Australia and it looks like there's not a lot of choices but I use ABS Greenworlds VPW30 it comes with 30% perlite. Its a Good soil for weed and it looks like its available to you at a great price. It works well for me, take a look and see if its something you could use. View attachment 136205
Yea I’m a coco head it’s just easy for me feed once a day to runoff n done I been using the hygen coirlite for years now lever let me down yet👍
 
Back
Top Bottom