Bud Builders - Making Friends, Growing Cannabis

Register a free account today to become a Bud Builders member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on our site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

Join the fun and make some friends!

Havin a crack

Gday mate how’s things goin been smashing any shrooms lately?
Ohh I'm gettin fuckin ready, gonna get my second pay check next week, getting caught back up,

Gotta get Internet setup, probably going with atnt

Gotta get my toolbox and get my desk setup and all that

Make the house/place comfortable, set the vibe/mood and atmosphere.

I have some bluey Vuitton growing still
Had some setbacks

Moved in this house 2 months

Gotta furnish it
 
Not sure what the fuck is happening inside this AIO bag lol

Had it for a while now

Tried to get it into fruiting conditions

Cut and Micropore taped the top like a month ago
 

Attachments

  • 1790922842987912450626134228459.jpg
    1790922842987912450626134228459.jpg
    714.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 17909229181683830903256199750904.jpg
    17909229181683830903256199750904.jpg
    689.4 KB · Views: 4
Ohh I'm gettin fuckin ready, gonna get my second pay check next week, getting caught back up,

Gotta get Internet setup, probably going with atnt

Gotta get my toolbox and get my desk setup and all that

Make the house/place comfortable, set the vibe/mood and atmosphere.

I have some bluey Vuitton growing still
Had some setbacks

Moved in this house 2 months

Gotta furnish it
That’s the way mate sounds like ya been kicking some goals good to hear glad to see ya back workin man good for ya👍
 
Ohh, I gotta try to make that shroom extract I got from a DNM.
Shroom extract hey that sounds interesting as fuck is that mycelium in them bags ya got goin contaminate looks more blue like mold yea they might be still good never grown shrooms might get into it we been out of wild shroom season for a couple months here but I still got a few for a rainy day👍IMG_9982.jpeg
 
Geez I been slacking this grow only got the fan on em today hung the gavitas and air exchange gotta tidy that up I have to put the sleeve on the filter so il fix it then.

Il let em have a couple of days or so of breeze on em then il up pot n chuck em under the hot lights they will get moving then👍IMG_1193.jpegIMG_1196.jpeg
 
Ohhh.you have a thumper lol. Well that’s what I call em 😁.I had an 6/750 when I started out.i couldn’t control the heat back then.that’s why I went leds.I should of kept it for winter time,would save heaps on power over winter.i should of tried the wider reflector too..I have a brand new el1 controller for that has sunset sunrise feature .
 
Ohhh.you have a thumper lol. Well that’s what I call em 😁.I had an 6/750 when I started out.i couldn’t control the heat back then.that’s why I went leds.I should of kept it for winter time,would save heaps on power over winter.i should of tried the wider reflector too..I have a brand new el1 controller for that has sunset sunrise feature .
Yea that’s what this is de 750 pro beast of a light I shut the grow down from Christmas till march over the hotter months just keep a few cuts goin other than that I can use it the other 9 months il come across to the L.E.D side eventually well shit I’ve already got the seedling light 😂👍 the Gavita been a powerhouse for me though grown heaps of nugs with em👍
 
Back
Top Bottom