Help Budbuilders Maximize Search Engine Results Tag Your Own Posts!

To boost the search engines subject line "Title" should consist of keywords that will be used throughout the journal.
Title, Sitename

Title: max 50 characters, must be regarding growing, the name of the seed, and anything that you will consistently mention in the posts.

Main Title Ex:
Growing Pineapple Express Plant In Soil | Pineapple Express walkthrough | Budbuilders

ps, try not to make every title the same., However, every title should have the site name
ps, it would be good if the updates through out the journal consisted of a bold mini title before writing the update.

Ex: Pineapple Express watering Update,
Ex: Pineapple express soil problems
in this case ex 1, the seed name "Pineapple Express" is the main keyword and since it is in bold letters then it will be picked up by search engines
ex2 consist of 3 keywords, pineapple express and soil

tags are old school but if @Moe.Red picks someone for the youtube channel and brings that traffic here then it would be good.
The videos should be advertisement clips for the website. Showing off grows of members and so on.

ultimately, getting some sponsors on the site would be great. I do think there should be a good amount of rules for this tho. especially, if there is going to be a decision on POTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Please let me re-iterate.

If you tag in spider farmer for example, but then there is no content related to spider farmer except a picture which bots can't see, it is actually detrimental to the ranking.

For a tag to be effective, you have to tag it then talk about it. Link to stuff. Describe things and answer questions.

Think about it this way. How many sites are talking about spider farmer? Hundreds? Not to mention that SF will dominate the top of the searches themselves - what about a tag would bring us up in the rankings over all the other ones, if there is no content to back it up? It wouldn't. In fact tagging things willy nilly trains the bots to ignore the tags.

On the other hand, a full review of a specific light with PPFD mapping and grow results - now we have something worth google sending searchers to see.

Bots are way smarter than they were even 2 years ago. Our "simple tricks" to get to the top of the rankings no longer work. What does is actual valuable content.
Im glad this is the way things are going because I HATE when I search for things to get 20 sponsored ads, or blogs all saying exactly the same thing. It's also why I don't use google. I use either duckduckgo or brave. If I do use google, I usually enter the word "forum" at the end because at least there is some peer reviewing going on inside forums. On these random ass blogs its total bias town.

Back
Top Bottom