i was abandoned as a child

dean1963

Bud Brawler
Reaction score
followed you religiously until fimming, then i was abandoned like a sick child with leprosy in the 1700's.
i had no idea how high the scrog net should be above the soil and the good ole internet said between 4 and 18" , which helped me none.
i went with 16" thinking i could go lower if needed.
fimming scared me without any direction so i only fimmed 1 in case i screwed up.
i flipped to 12/12 2 weeks after 2nd topping
this is day 4 after flip. i'll keep tucking as needed.
any advice my love?

followed you religiously until fimming, then i was abandoned like a sick child with leprosy in the 1700's.
i had no idea how high the scrog net should be above the soil and the good ole internet said between 4 and 18" , which helped me none.
i went with 16" thinking i could go lower if needed.
fimming scared me without any direction so i only fimmed 1 in case i screwed up.
i flipped to 12/12 2 weeks after 2nd topping
this is day 4 after flip. i'll keep tucking as needed.
any advice my love?
How long have these ladies been in flower?

don't forget" i can send extra money from my blow....
aah,, i can't remember the exact line without sounding offending to the new generation

Grandmother (reading a letter Navie sent his family):
My dear family, guess what. Today I found out what my special purpose is for. Gosh what a great time I had. I wish my whole family could have been here with me. Maybe some other time as I intend to do this a lot. Every chance I get. I think next week I'll be able to send some more money as I may have extra work. My friend Patty promised me a **** job. Your loving son, Navin. (she stops reading) And he's got the kisses here.

Okay we’re gonna fly with what you have going on, this time. Can you drop the table about 6-8” lower?
I will film the tabling of my next crop, that will explain a lot to you.

i can do that. i was thinking the same thing as i'll soon be having squares that can't be filled.
i used 4x4 squares this time.
You want that whole branch pushed below the table. If you drop the table height it will push that top down. That’s what we want. Don’t wait long to do it tho, as we want it to stretch up through your table top.

i took another 6 inches off the legs and tucked everything under.
it's not the ugliest thing i ever saw ( damn mirrors ) but it's ugly. how did i do?
the 1 main cola(s) sticking up is from the mutant GG and the stalk is a rectangle about 3/4" x 1/2" thick, so no way was i going to even try that one.
it looks like the GG will have several main colas. going to be interesting to see

• Deleted by moe.red
Show…
  • Deleted by moe.red
Show…
hey guys, GTF outta this thread!
this is a classroom and no need for tom foolery in the classroom.
DON'T MAKE ME CALL THE PRINCIPLE!

just spoofing, but really GTFO .
trying to learn my sweethearts grow technique here without the class clowns interrupting

oh shit, i just realized moe.red IS the principle.

Last edited:
so i just keep tucking under?
at what point do i stop tucking?
i should get a net to help the buds with support at some point, correct?
and how long should i wait to lollipop and defoliate under the scrog?

and just a pic of my dog jake.
he is a rescue dog from guadalajara that was found running up and down the streets for 2 days when he was 8ish months old.
we say he was a drug mule that lost his stash and now hides out in canada protecting my stash. lol

Attachments

• 20230525_153551_HDR.jpg
    20230525_153551_HDR.jpg
    1,014.3 KB · Views: 10
Now, don’t tuck anymore. Let her pull her stretch. For some reason the darn pics are not loading. More than likely my slow azz internet.
Normally, we would have like pushed her down day one with at least six to eight inches of limb and other than to move an end, we would have then let her do her stretch. I’m pulling for you to be able to finish the stretch and hoping we aren’t too far into it.

I use a trellis net for additional support when the bud hits nine inches tall.
Lollipop her now. Normally that is done the day it goes on scrog. Let her finish the stretch and then you can do some defoil and you can do that all the way up to week three in flower.
Keep in mind we may have a varied outcome, as you had to go it alone At crucial stages. We will make the best of it.

just as my mentor said, they went from ugly to " i just want to spend all day admiring these beauties" in 2 days.
if you weren't my granny i'd give you a big ole smooch!
love ya toots

Attachments

• 20230525_121248_HDR.jpg
    20230525_121248_HDR.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 7
  • 20230527_153322_HDR.jpg
    20230527_153322_HDR.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom