Hey SS 😀. 1.10 in the afternoon here…what a glorious day..you b getting close to beddy byes or are you a night owl lol..how close did the hurricane come to you..

yeah I see your gals..you will bcutting the top off the tent soon like grumps 😁..good to see guys helping you out.you might have to throw more plants in your room bud.just so your pot lasts longer.nothing worse than running out..

Doing some dry sifting through the micron bag..got a heap of trim bagged up so need to get rid of it.just under 5gs off the first shake .container weighs 6.5..I’m only doing it rough…I’d should get 4x that the time I’ve finished.time for a doob and pig out🥴😵‍💫🤤ECDF6FBD-80FC-4AC1-91A6-D26EA37F0C48.jpeg0BD6CF46-1631-43E1-997F-E0B1B4D967CF.jpeg

Oh nice mate 🤩 thanks…I’ll give you my address later.you got it everywhere in that bottom pic..so I gotta get a mini press now 😆
I have this one.
Its a 2x4 block but the inside of the press is more like 1.5x3.5 3cd74e6c-1ae2-463d-8938-40276bf0f248.jpg
When I want to use it i boil it for 20-30 minutes so it's nice and hot.
Then I add parchment paper or cellophane, top it off with keef, and then stand my 150 pounds of nothing on it for 3-5 minutes 🤣

I do this too still.
I just hadn't used my press in forever cause my FIL had it for the last year and I forgot all about it so when he gave it back the other day I knew I needed to make a bar lol

I found if you put rubber gloves over the nylon/wool gloves it works better than oven mitts for doing this. It blocks the heat for a longer time but gives you good grip.

I got some welding gloves.i need to look for a block press like you have goody.how dear are the presses.i could make one and just buy the jack and the block and springs etc.oh hang on I do have a 20 ton workshop press lol up at my brothers joint so all I need is the block 🙂

I got some welding gloves.i need to look for a block press like you have goody.how dear are the presses.i could make one and just buy the jack and the block and springs etc.oh hang on I do have a 20 ton workshop press lol up at my brothers joint so all I need is the block 🙂
That block was only like 40 bucks.
But Zen_Seeker was looking for one in Canada and it's like 100+

It depends what you want.
What you described usually goes about 100-200 and then you need a bottle jack.

Ok cool..i’ll let my fingers do the walking and see if any stores or even evilbay have something and I’ll take some pics or copy paste it here..that block you have looks like iyou could press a qtr p in it..
first click your block came straight up on Amazon for 73.80..

I deleted what I put up..my name came up on it lol…looks out window see lights flashing.😆👮🏼‍♀️👮🏼‍♀️👮🏼‍♀️👮🏼‍♀️🚓🚓🚓🚓

found same one for 62 bucks..anodised aluminium
Hahaha.

I can still see your link, no names or anything on my end so must be saved to your side of things

But yeah. 62 bucks ain't bad

Phew .i went white as a ghost when a seen it 😂😂😂.was in the top left corner.not full name but had a couple letters missing.would bof been very easy to guess..

nah we just see g'day sign in on the top left.

i have a couple of those molds and i paid more than $70 for each one.

I got a mold and I have the jack and mold together like Smoke has.
The mold was close to $80 here and the jack combo was $450.
I got the mold after to try to press it in a rosin press under constant low heat?
Still haven't tried that one yet.

Spoke too soon .had some rain and up goes the rh..even had to turn the heater on so the room exhausted on the temp I’ve set before the rh went too high..and yeah..need a bigger dehuey so I can control the room better but that costs more power to run so thats one thing I’m trying to avoid..i can control it with some manual tweaking ..

and Wow.the plants are really responding to the higher rh.must getting close to there g spot vpd blah blah blah 😂

i have 3 lol.one for the room and one for drying .one shat itself ages ago and I didnt realise or think they were going to give me another without looking at it and at the time I had a heap of dope drying just outside the grow room so yeah…fast forward a yr I finally took it in and they gave me another straight away ..lol..so now I have a brand spanker still in its box for emergency.the weathers like 4 seasons i one day at times…spring and autumn see crazy high rh.it’s pretty much the only problem I have growing.i have to change the inlet hepa filtration very soon that stop mold spores from entering the room.spores do seem to get in there through the outside door when I open it..grows have been pretty good for awhile .over time I’ve sorta worked out how I can prepare and nip it in the bud before it gets out of hand..growing 6 decent sized plants in a tiny room aint helping 😂😂😂.but I wouldn’t change a thing..wait till there’s 9 in there..I’m asking for it 😂😂😂

Ok cool..i’ll let my fingers do the walking and see if any stores or even evilbay have something and I’ll take some pics or copy paste it here..that block you have looks like iyou could press a qtr p in it..
first click your block came straight up on Amazon for 73.80..
I checked and a few came up around $50cnd today. Mostly food grade aluminum 2x4.

Back
Top Bottom