New SSHZ contest........GUESS THE SUPER BOWL SCORE!!!

Added.......

I guess at this point i'm hoping for a safety and some missed extra points to throw the score off the 1/3/4/7 numbers. lol

Wont be surprised at all if this game is a lot lower score than predicted......... 1st quarter most teams play scared, not wanting to turn the ball over. Things then open up as the game progresses.

Fun but surprising no one even got close........it saved me around $1k in smoke, so not terribly unhappy about it. lol

Thinking about a consolation prize but not sure at this point.

Last edited:
Strange game, but I made it thru the entire game this year! Tejas meatloaf was great with frijoles on the side just before the weather turns cold again tonight. SS
I tried but I couldn't watch it, too many commercials and idiots talking had me watching a movie instead. I got up this morning and checked the highlights out, no commercials and what looked like a great game.......in 15 minutes worth of highlights.....I had the spread just not the points.....seems we have a winner above with Buzzking nailing it.......nice job..congrats

Probably going to take the earliest plant down tomorrow......Wed. is busy for me, which would mean Thurs at the earliest if i don't take her tomorrow. She's more than ready. Remember what breeder Soma (https://somaseeds.nl/) used to say, "when you think they are ready, wait another week"......that week has past, she done!

Hey just getting caught up here I thought I was close didn't realize I was that close , you know what they say close only counts and horseshoes and hand grenades LOL thank you very much for putting on the contest it was great didn't get a chance to watch a lot of the game what I seen was pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom