alexford2421
Dope Dynamo
- Joined
- Sep 15, 2026
- Messages
- 9
- Reaction score
- 11
One thing I didn’t understand at first was how online MMJ evaluations actually work.
The doctor visit is only one part of the process. Your state may still require registration or another approval step afterward. It’s also worth checking whether telehealth evaluations are allowed where you live.
My MMJ Doctor is one option for the online evaluation part. Still, I’d check your state’s official medical cannabis website before choosing any service.
The rules can be pretty different depending on where you live.
The doctor visit is only one part of the process. Your state may still require registration or another approval step afterward. It’s also worth checking whether telehealth evaluations are allowed where you live.
My MMJ Doctor is one option for the online evaluation part. Still, I’d check your state’s official medical cannabis website before choosing any service.
The rules can be pretty different depending on where you live.