Seed Sales Happening Now

I was looking to get them but i wasnt watching the auction, i was rebuilding my skirting, headed in for a smoke break and checked in, saw they were cheap af and swooped them up.

This pack did the same thing the last 3 did so i didnt think i got them but then i got a confirmation email.

Every time ive clicked buy it kicks me back and says item removed from cart because the price changed. This time i got em

Ill be getting 2 wet the day they get here 🤪

Nice!!!!!! that's the way ya do it!!!!

i just finished up the zangria last grow and Bandit is just finishing up orez right now, by the looks of both of them i can't wait to see their love child!!!!!

Just wanted everyone to know there are a couple great seed deals going on now.
We have the thread for GreenPoints reverse auction. Stay away if you are weak.:rolleyes:
El just listed some fire in his B2ACG thread. I had to jump in on some of these.
And Jeff DragonsFlame Genetics is having a Black Friday sale happening NOW.

GreenPoint link; https://greenpointseeds.com/reverse-auctions/
and the thread ; https://budbuilders.org/threads/greenpoint-reverse-auctions.651/

Here is B2ACG thread; https://budbuilders.org/threads/new-fire-available-bonus-beans-with-orders-photo-feminized.673/
Send him a DM on this site and he will get back to you. I dm'd, he responded, I ordered, paid, and sent me tracking all today [Sunday].

Here is DragonsFlame site; https://www.dragonsflamegenetics.com/shop?page=3
Lots of great grows using Jeffs gear here and his site does it all for you.

Tis the season, and thought I would share what's out there NOW.
I bought from all 3.:p
I saved so much I’m broke. 😝

I saw what you got.💪
While anything less than original cost is a deal, I waited for whatever I was going to get to go as close to or under $20 as possible.
Got the tester Max AC that Bandit said sold out upon release for $22~!

Every time ive clicked buy it kicks me back and says item removed from cart because the price changed. This time i got em
It said the price changed every time I ordered but I paid what was the lowest price [ the one I bid for ].
I think that is the computer re setting the sale and placing what you ordered back up at $100 and starting the fall again.

Bumping for pre Black Friday lookers.
I tried for days to get seeds at auction. Son and G$ keeping an eye out.

After a week of watching deals slip by because we weren’t fast enough we finally got one. Then a few days later another.

Now I have to stay away…
Apparently Christmas is about giving…not buying seeds. 🤷‍♂️
Giving away the weed doesn’t count. 😞

I saw what you got.💪
While anything less than original cost is a deal, I waited for whatever I was going to get to go as close to or under $20 as possible.
Got the tester Max AC that Bandit said sold out upon release for $22~!
Most I paid was $26 for seeds. But to the door was $50. Shipping was high the first time. Half this time?

Any time I waited for less than $20 I lost out. All you buggers are sniping from the sidelines. 🤣

It said the price changed every time I ordered but I paid what was the lowest price [ the one I bid for ].
I think that is the computer re setting the sale and placing what you ordered back up at $100 and starting the fall again.
Its done that to me the last 3 times i tried to get a pack so i really didnt think i got this one. Plus the charge never went through on my bank account so i looked at my wife and said "shit, lost another pack, try again later"
Then an hour or so later i got an email that the shipping label had been created andthe charge went through on my bank acct.
Its definitely a different way of buying seeds thats for sure

Oh man, never knew about greenpoint just picked up some seeds from the reverse auction thank you!

You'll want to pay attention to this thread when it comes to GPS drops and sales...

Also be sure to sign up for their email list to get coupon codes and early access to auctions and tester drops. A little inside hack...never pay the asking price. Be it auctions or stackable coupons there's always a lower price to be had. ;)
And don't let those low prices make you think it's not good pot. I recently did some potency testing on a strain that was $20 at GPS compared to a $245 strain from Relentless and the $20 cut beat it by over 10% in cannabinoid testing with THC at 24% vs 14%.
Every pack comes with one xtra seed so fem pack are actually 7 seeds and regs are 11 seeds.
Speedy shipping for most people as well even though it's free.

You'll want to pay attention to this thread when it comes to GPS drops and sales...

Also be sure to sign up for their email list to get coupon codes and early access to auctions and tester drops. A little inside hack...never pay the asking price. Be it auctions or stackable coupons there's always a lower price to be had. ;)
And don't let those low prices make you think it's not good pot. I recently did some potency testing on a strain that was $20 at GPS compared to a $245 strain from Relentless and the $20 cut beat it by over 10% in cannabinoid testing with THC at 24% vs 14%.
Every pack comes with one xtra seed so fem pack are actually 7 seeds and regs are 11 seeds.
Speedy shipping for most people as well even though it's free.
Thanks for the tips! I've been on the hunt for good genetics that don't break the bank.

Hey all,

Been browsing around and have a question: On the DragonsFlame site, what does it mean for the strains that are designated "Novelty"?

Thanks

Hey all,

Been browsing around and have a question: On the DragonsFlame site, what does it mean for the strains that are designated "Novelty"?

Thanks
That is how all companies legally sell seeds.
They are not for growth, but sold as a novelty.
It means they figured how to beat the system~! (y)

mushroom spore companies do the same thing by saying it's for microscope use only,,, they even send a glass microscope slide and cover slip! 😆

Just a word people use, some say they are novelty some say they are souvenirs lol.
It's a "legality" thing
Thanks! Ya'll are quick. I was seeing some seeds tagged as novelty and some weren't. Thought there might be some kind of difference, lol.

Thanks! Ya'll are quick. I was seeing some seeds tagged as novelty and some weren't. Thought there might be some kind of difference, lol.
Some may be listed that way because they'll never be made again, I'm not 100% sure how Jeff does things lol.

Basically shipping seeds anywhere is legal because they contain zero THC.
You only get THC if you grow them so they are novelties.
This is why legal clones are a problem to ship. They contain THC which makes them federally illegal to ship, especially to non legal states.

Some may be listed that way because they'll never be made again, I'm not 100% sure how Jeff does things lol.
I'm not sure why I do things the way I do, much less anyone else. This forum is dangerous. Thought I just wanted to learn from you guys and try a Summer grow outdoors, but now I'm wondering what to do during the Winter...

I'm not sure why I do things the way I do, much less anyone else. This forum is dangerous. Thought I just wanted to learn from you guys and try a Summer grow outdoors, but now I'm wondering what to do during the Winter...
It's a respectable hobby IMO. :cool:

Basically shipping seeds anywhere is legal because they contain zero THC.
You only get THC if you grow them so they are novelties.
This is why legal clones are a problem to ship. They contain THC which makes them federally illegal to ship, especially to non legal states.

I've only ordered clones this one time, but the FAQs on Burning Bush Nurseries gave this explanation:
The so-called 'hemp provision' of the 2018 Farm Bill distinguished between hemp and marijuana by defining hemp as cannabis material containing less than 0.3% THC.

Since clones are still in the vegetative growth phase, they contain no flowers; and therefore no THC.

Hence, clones now qualify as hemp under the rules established by the 2018 Farm Bill and can legally be shipped across state lines by the US Postal Service.

I just know they made it to me😂. Also, I won't be in a rush and will grow from seed in the future.

That’s easy, best time to grow indoors! 😝

Back
Top Bottom