SSgrower in coco&perlite growing perpetual

SSgrower

Dr. Style!
Bud Builders Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the SSgrower perpetual grow in progress. Trainwreck Bruce banner gg6 into a reg seed.run. Masonic seeds caught my attention with Wilson. I am trading seeds sometimes with other growers. All you guys are lucky to be able to do this site. 🙌 pull up a chair and help me grow. SS grower 👍20230513_095434.jpg20230511_151346.jpg

1 yr. College horticulture. Certified Master Gardeners, not bad help with 4 years agriculture in high school. Texas A&M,2 professors, 1 taught us about growing rice, hydro for sure SS

Last edited:
1 yr. College horticulture. Certified Master Gardeners, not bad help with 4 years agriculture in high school. Texas A&M,2 professors, 1 taught us about growing rice, hydro for sure SS
You know how Longhorns keep Aggies out of our yard?
We put up goal posts 🤘
I see you fellow HEB shopper! You got any of those mega HEBs near you w/ the BBQ restaurant and pizza joint inside then outside in the garden dept, selling Fox Farm stuffs?

I've got a thread about those HEBs 😋

hey…that’s my Wilson 😆..nar haven’t heard nothing but he will stumble across this site or if any guys from the farm can see your posts could message to tell him where you are..long as they don’t spell out bud builders.com they shouldn’t get banned.

Back
Top Bottom