Bud Builders - Making Friends, Growing Cannabis

Register a free account today to become a Bud Builders member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on our site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

Join the fun and make some friends!

SSHZ- Purple Lobster, Orange Kush Cake, Liqueur strains.......

SSHZ

Kush Kingpin
Bud Builders Supporter
Joined
Apr 14, 2023
Messages
2,366
Reaction score
10,828
First up, O.K.C. by Ethos.........only 50% of these sprouted, just bought them too so these are older stock. Plants grew into monsters and major bending has been going on. I was recovering from surgery and wasn't spending any time in the room other than watering so they weren't topped, but were defoliated and lolipopped to make watering easier. Loads of genetics in these, (Wedding Cake x Jilly bean) x Triangke Kush x Mandarine Cookies. Lots to digest right there.....30 day veg, day 46 in flowering. Super chunky top to bottom. Strain says 8-10 weeks, this one looks to be in the earlier side........big, hard, chunky buds for sure.........others to follow when I can get to it.


IMG_4260.jpeg
 
Oh, and I've started some UV, on about an hour or so a day for the earlier strains...........
 
you going to sample this one for a smoke report sshz..
 
I remember seeing the Purple Lobster on B2ACGs list.
Interested in how that goes for you.
Glad to hear you are on the mend, getting old ain't for sissies.
I just had my hernia fixed at the beginning of the month.
Robotic surgery is amazing, although I don't remember any of it.

Glad to see you posting again, thanks.
🍻
 
Back
Top Bottom