Sup everyone

Welcome Mars! You found the right place. You'll be harvesting fire in no time as there are a lot of knowledgeable folks here. Everyone's so eager to help!

Fimming is a good thing and will increase your eventual harvest. There is a post on here on trimming by a guy named aquaman -- good dope. Welcome, unless you are sone kind of dope-smoking; put beans in chili kind of hippie.

Fimming is a good thing and will increase your eventual harvest. There is a post on here on trimming by a guy named aquaman -- good dope. Welcome, unless you are sone kind of dope-smoking; put beans in chili kind of hippie.
Oh? So if I'm one of those weirdos who puts beans in 'chili' I'm not welcome on budbuilders? o_O

Needn't you worry, I prepare my chili the proper way; without beans ;) haha

Tejas grower here, Fim, stands for frick I missed, or partial topping, we want you to go to harvest happy, so fim will come in your research & development. I am currently growin Rick Mosca and Edgar Pena's work what you got growin? Welcome

Thanks everyone!!

Gracias! But for this grow, I think I will begin with topping, as all of my research has indicated that topping will slow my plant down, and being that I'm growing in a 2x4, I should think that's ideal, yes?

Topping is a great first move. I do it for hight control as well as making the plant bushy. Then a little LST and FIM.

If you work with Cannagranny she’ll have you doubling or tripling your harvest with a SCROG in no time. 👍

Oh? So if I'm one of those weirdos who puts beans in 'chili' I'm not welcome on budbuilders? o_O

Needn't you worry, I prepare my chili the proper way; without beans ;) haha

Me when somebody says they don't like beans in chili

giphy.gif

Me when somebody says they do like beans in chili

c1edb990722721a26637ebd44256c2c2.gif

Beans or no beans all are welcome at Budbuilders.
It's just that some of us will never ride in an elevator with others 😋

giphy.webp

welcome to bud builders!!!!

never forget to add some beans!!!!!!! and yeah you probably don't wanna be in an elevator with me the day after!! 😆

Me when somebody says they don't like beans in chili

View attachment 60031

Me when somebody says they do like beans in chili

View attachment 60032

Beans or no beans all are welcome at Budbuilders.
It's just that some of us will never ride in an elevator with others 😋
I try my best not to butcher proper culinary practices. Southern cowboys back in the day never had access to canned beans lol

I guess we need to state the rules to the welcome forum. First question before we get to weed, do you fart in an elevator?
Uh, I probably wouldn't, unless I hated the people taking it.

Can you imagine waiting for the doors to close, then body blocking the buttons and ripping yourself a new asshole? THE HORROR!!
Welcome! Got any growing at the moment?
Thank you. I have a couple of plants with bad genetics growing in some department store soil, I wanna dial in my operation and fix whatever mistakes I make before I invest in higher quality materials.

Those plastic chairs in highschool had great flatulence acoustics

Looking back at my youth, we had those chairs in 1st grade. One day a kid got his head stuck in the opening on the back and the fire department had to come and cut him out.
I realize now there was a missed opportunity. The way he was trapped, we all coulda sat down one by one and let it rip.
We coulda invented guillotine'ing that day 😋

Back
Top Bottom