Tee Design Contest - Profound Thoughts and Fever Dreams Needed.

moe.red

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
We have a Tee Merch store, and it has been well received. Thanks for all the orders. LINK

This contest is to see who has the deepest thoughts. Recommend you hit the pipe right now. I'll wait.

Get high, get creative, get a tee shirt. So simple a stoner could do it.

Post up a string that contains keywords for AI to make an image. For example:

skunk on skateboard wearing a viking hat smoking a joint smiling and waving to the camera
1711406789016.png

Same thing but make it a frog
frog on skateboard wearing a viking hat smoking a joint smiling and waving to the camera
1711406912256.png

Or if you want to get serious...
frog on skateboard wearing a viking hat smoking a joint smiling and waving to the camera, studio lighting frog on skateboard wearing a viking hat smoking a joint smiling and waving to the camera inside a space station in the distance on mars, sci fi, concept art, ultra detailed, dark atmosphere, by james gurney and sate leprecht + ni no kuni style + golden ratio + 8k + blur + people + crowd + people + crowd + smoke + frog on skateboard wearing a viking hat smoking a joint smiling and waving to the camera, studio ghibli, photo, hyper realism --ar 4:3 -
1711407019271.png
1711407750231.png

So post up your AI prompt. The lovely @CurlyFries will render the image, and I'll come back and edit your post with the resulting image.

Vote for your favorite, and on 4202024 the highest ranked tee will be printed and sent to the one who came up with the idea.

Rules:
  • You waive any copyright claims on phrases or resulting images, and understand the image may be sold in the BB Merch store
  • Does not need to be BB or even cannabis related.
  • Many of these designs will be added to the merch store as we make them if they are upvoted a fair amount
  • Designs should be made for garments stickers or posters. Highest ranked Tee design wins.
  • AI craps all over itself on text and numbers, so that will not be included in the prompt for rendering. We can add in post if text is needed.
  • Riffing off each other and making small changes is recommended
  • Not all prompts will be rendered.
  • This thread will be kept tidy by staff to make voting easier.
  • Vote for as many submissions as you like. Downvoting works too.
  • Staff can play.
  • Have fun filling the store and maybe win a tee. Free shipping to US only.

Last edited:
Im not sure i get this I'm not techy, have I got this right?
You type words into a program and it generates one of they cool pictures?

How about Queen Elizabeth pruning big buds early morning at Balmoral Castle with sunburst sunrise?

1711572655764.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not sure i get this I'm not techy, have I got this right?
You type words into a program and it generates one of they cool pictures?

How about Queen Elizabeth pruning big buds early morning at Balmoral Castle with sunburst sunrise?
Yes, you have it right. Last night the wifey showed me how to use the AI tool and logged me into her account. I'm dangerous now.

It does take a while sometimes to get a useable image. Many times what comes out is not like what was typed in. You have to massage it and take a generated image and adjust it by adding different words.

I'll be back tonight to get these requests done and posted. I'll also be cleaning up the thread later to remove all posts except the request / images. Makes it easier to vote.

This is going to be a hard choice, lots of good ideas here! I'm really impressed with you deranged Feckers. Keep 'em coming!

If anyone wants one of the existing images put into the store on a product, LMK.

Peanut butter covered weed colas on a sailing ship, 19th century ship returning from a voyage with cannabis is stow

_076c57d6-6d2b-4385-9777-990272aa97c7.jpg_326ee590-cf8f-4cd6-aae7-ad86b536c16c.jpg_2aec2786-e2b5-4499-a527-908dc522bd64.jpg
_62312cec-59c9-4d31-ad0c-2ff3902692d8.jpg_ca0a670b-000d-4e95-9dcb-c5b3aa68f048.jpg
Spaceship with cannabis garden on an exotic planet

steampunkspaceship.jpeg
Roman zombie emperor smoking a joint while riding a bike
_522d458a-128e-44a7-8afa-d816d223d07a.jpeg
Roman zombie emperor smoking a joint
_aa3baec2-c008-4879-a8d3-04c28729fb3d.jpeg_abb57843-c50d-43d5-85d5-f93009440781.jpeg_c0cb26df-01d7-4a35-9330-feae4b63d140.jpeg_a6000114-9f7c-4e5f-adcf-e9e0c0c97e55.jpeg

Ancient cannabis farmer tending to his crop, European style, Asian Style, Middle Eastern Style, African Style
_819e6310-e722-4150-b801-3148998a4834.jpeg_c012154f-ca9d-437d-855d-5036ebbe1319.jpeg_5f8f3368-a7d5-4e75-b32a-0a457c3938df.jpeg_94fda0cf-2431-476a-b34d-fdfc6fc7b2c1.jpeg_0e46b6e4-5daf-4f13-8d72-ddf97d0daf07.jpeg
Ancient cannabis field, beginning of time
_7ad76c24-8c3b-448a-8b29-e010ce31cc70.jpeg_1ae150a8-0ba1-4c40-8509-80129ffa1dbd.jpeg

A crab, lobster, shrimp, squid, and octopus sitting around a table playing poker in the middle of a marijuana field on the bottom of the ocean floor with silhouettes of fish and sharks swimming around in the background.

Title it, Ocean Grown Kush 😋

1711572923186.png

Last edited by a moderator:
We have a Tee Merch store, and it has been well received. Thanks for all the orders. LINK

This contest is to see who has the deepest thoughts. Recommend you hit the pipe right now. I'll wait.

Get high, get creative, get a tee shirt. So simple a stoner could do it.

Post up a string that contains keywords for AI to make an image. For example:

skunk on skateboard wearing a viking hat smoking a joint smiling and waving to the camera
View attachment 51448

Same thing but make it a frog
frog on skateboard wearing a viking hat smoking a joint smiling and waving to the camera
View attachment 51451

Or if you want to get serious...
frog on skateboard wearing a viking hat smoking a joint smiling and waving to the camera, studio lighting frog on skateboard wearing a viking hat smoking a joint smiling and waving to the camera inside a space station in the distance on mars, sci fi, concept art, ultra detailed, dark atmosphere, by james gurney and sate leprecht + ni no kuni style + golden ratio + 8k + blur + people + crowd + people + crowd + smoke + frog on skateboard wearing a viking hat smoking a joint smiling and waving to the camera, studio ghibli, photo, hyper realism --ar 4:3 -
View attachment 51452
View attachment 51453

So post up your AI prompt. The lovely @CurlyFries will render the image, and I'll come back and edit your post with the resulting image.

Vote for your favorite, and on 4202024 the highest ranked tee will be printed and sent to the one who came up with the idea.

Rules:
  • You waive any copyright claims on phrases or resulting images, and understand the image may be sold in the BB Merch store
  • Does not need to be BB or even cannabis related.
  • Many of these designs will be added to the merch store as we make them if they are upvoted a fair amount
  • Designs should be made for garments stickers or posters. Highest ranked Tee design wins.
  • AI craps all over itself on text and numbers, so that will not be included in the prompt for rendering. We can add in post if text is needed.
  • Riffing off each other and making small changes is recommended
  • Not all prompts will be rendered.
  • This thread will be kept tidy by staff to make voting easier.
  • Vote for as many submissions as you like. Downvoting works too.
  • Staff can play.
  • Have fun filling the store and maybe win a tee. Free shipping to US only.

Just wanna say many thanks for what you're doing with this Moe and the images Y'all are generating.
The cow abduction came out way better than I ever expected and now I'm looking into using it for a custom made wall decal for my grow room that will pretty much be a mural covering the whole space. I had some other ideas about it until this came along but that image is so much better than anything I can find premade.
I'm gonna use other images for other wall decals too...Like my curing fridge can really use a wrap as well as other things too.
Again, many thanks for this Brother!🩲🩲🩲🩲🩲🩲🩲🩲

Back
Top Bottom