Bud Builders - Making Friends, Growing Cannabis

Register a free account today to become a Bud Builders member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on our site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

Join the fun and make some friends!

Things I find interesting,cute,odd & confusing

I guess they don’t have backup parachutes. 😳
They're is supposed to be a reserve, but this dude thought he was gonna wingsuit down, when he did not have a wingsuit on lol

He probably would have been able to glide down just fine

Looking again, that location looks like for wingsuit.

I think if one wingsuit'd off that plank, one would have just glided over and down, this mother fucker dropped straight down to rocks, with no lift , and had to pull shoot lol
 
Back
Top Bottom