Bud Builders - Making Friends, Growing Cannabis

Register a free account today to become a Bud Builders member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on our site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

Join the fun and make some friends!

What Happens During a Medical Cannabis Evaluation?

alexford2421

Dope Dynamo
Joined
Sep 15, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
11
During a medical cannabis evaluation, a licensed healthcare professional will usually review your medical history, current symptoms, medications, and any treatments you have already tried. They may also ask how your condition affects your daily life and whether you have used cannabis before.

The purpose of the evaluation is to understand whether medical cannabis may be appropriate for your situation and whether you meet your state’s requirements. The doctor may also explain possible benefits, side effects, medication interactions, and what to expect if you qualify. If you need help understanding the evaluation process, you can speak with an MMJ Doctor Online or an in-person licensed physician. The exact process and certification rules can vary by state.
 
During a medical cannabis evaluation, a licensed healthcare professional will usually review your medical history, current symptoms, medications, and any treatments you have already tried. They may also ask how your condition affects your daily life and whether you have used cannabis before.

The purpose of the evaluation is to understand whether medical cannabis may be appropriate for your situation and whether you meet your state’s requirements. The doctor may also explain possible benefits, side effects, medication interactions, and what to expect if you qualify. If you need help understanding the evaluation process, you can speak with an MMJ Doctor Online or an in-person licensed physician. The exact process and certification rules can vary by state.

All you do is spam cannabis site with your MMJ links. You are on multiple sites with the same or similar account. You never answer or follow up questions on any posts on any site I’ve seen yet.

I’ve already suggested to you that a single thread that you post updates or continuing content to would be a better approach than starting a topic you immediately abandon without ever replying too.

I’ve also noticed that you’ve already been booted off a few of the cannabis site for posting the same content, same account, same links to MMJ, and again no replies to the posts you make.

Other than advertising for MMJ what’s the point when you don’t even reply to members who do respond to your posts?
 
All you do is spam cannabis site with your MMJ links. You are on multiple sites with the same or similar account. You never answer or follow up questions on any posts on any site I’ve seen yet.

I’ve already suggested to you that a single thread that you post updates or continuing content to would be a better approach than starting a topic you immediately abandon without ever replying too.

I’ve also noticed that you’ve already been booted off a few of the cannabis site for posting the same content, same account, same links to MMJ, and again no replies to the posts you make.

Other than advertising for MMJ what’s the point when you don’t even reply to members who do respond to your posts?
Get emget-em.gif
 
During a medical cannabis evaluation, a licensed healthcare professional will usually review your medical history, current symptoms, medications, and any treatments you have already tried. They may also ask how your condition affects your daily life and whether you have used cannabis before.

The purpose of the evaluation is to understand whether medical cannabis may be appropriate for your situation and whether you meet your state’s requirements. The doctor may also explain possible benefits, side effects, medication interactions, and what to expect if you qualify. If you need help understanding the evaluation process, you can speak with an MMJ Doctor Online or an in-person licensed physician. The exact process and certification rules can vary by state.
I got a WOT security warning opening your link........something is fishy about that.
 
All you do is spam cannabis site with your MMJ links. You are on multiple sites with the same or similar account. You never answer or follow up questions on any posts on any site I’ve seen yet.

I’ve already suggested to you that a single thread that you post updates or continuing content to would be a better approach than starting a topic you immediately abandon without ever replying too.

I’ve also noticed that you’ve already been booted off a few of the cannabis site for posting the same content, same account, same links to MMJ, and again no replies to the posts you make.

Other than advertising for MMJ what’s the point when you don’t even reply to members who do respond to your posts?

This is a sample of a bot farm.


Most of the time, the people online interacting with you are not a human at all. Facebook, Twitter, IG and especially Reddit are filled with bot farm content designed to mislead people.
This is one of those times
 
I am not an AI or bot. I am just here to share educational topics so the user can get educational information. Please do not call me a bot; that's a request, if i do any mistakes, please tell
 
All you do is spam cannabis site with your MMJ links. You are on multiple sites with the same or similar account. You never answer or follow up questions on any posts on any site I’ve seen yet.

I’ve already suggested to you that a single thread that you post updates or continuing content to would be a better approach than starting a topic you immediately abandon without ever replying too.

I’ve also noticed that you’ve already been booted off a few of the cannabis site for posting the same content, same account, same links to MMJ, and again no replies to the posts you make.

Other than advertising for MMJ what’s the point when you don’t even reply to members who do respond to your posts?
I’m a writer, so I don’t always have much time to reply to comments. I mentioned the MMJ link because it can be helpful to users, and I don’t want them to have to go through a lot of trouble just to find the information they need.
 
I’m a writer, so I don’t always have much time to reply to comments. I mentioned the MMJ link because it can be helpful to users, and I don’t want them to have to go through a lot of trouble just to find the information they need.
I didn’t think you were a bot from the checking I did but as I said your style of sharing information isn’t the best for a forum. It’s why you’ve been booted off other forums. The content is fine for the most part. The occasional link to pertinent information is okay. But what’s the point of leaving a topic and never following it up with the community you joined to inform in the first place?

You want to raise awareness and start people talking about the topics you post you need to be part of the conversation. This isn’t a library or a newspaper. Engage with your readers and grow your space. Take a few days between posting a new topic to talk about the last. See who’s interested and what interests them about your posts. Otherwise you’ll just end up wasting your time and get ignored. Other members are already thinking your a bot because of your dry hit and run style.

Up to you but think about it. What do you want here, are you getting the results you’re looking for?

Have a good day.
 
I don't think too many even browse this forum looking into a MMJ doctor.
This site is ripe with pros and outlaw growers who get it done every day without help from our respectful Gov't.
Many are in legal states/countries or have been growing for so long they don't care much about legalities.

Personally, I am no fan of Dr.s and if I had to think about them and their use in this world getting me quality cannabis or having them diagnose my reactions to it would be way down near the bottom of the list. Especially since the federal gov't still does not really do any legit research regarding what is many here's favorite drug.
My list has few uses for them beyond immediate lifesaving issues.
I have not heard of a Dr. offering much beyond lifelong treatments for things that once upon a time had cures or better diagnosis than becoming a space cadet or pharmaceutical test subject at our own expense.
Maybe just me?
 
Yeah I don’t see how doctors can help.long ago before it was legal we were already self medicating and which strains work for each individual.unless I walk into this doctors room and the rooms full of smoke and pink Floyd’s playin I’d rather help myself..doctors just want you coming back .I can put that money into trying more weed 🤣
 
Yeah I don’t see how doctors can help.long ago before it was legal we were already self medicating and which strains work for each individual.unless I walk into this doctors room and the rooms full of smoke and pink Floyd’s playin I’d rather help myself..doctors just want you coming back .I can put that money into trying more weed 🤣
Wish you were here~!
Have a cigar.
;roc
 
I am not a bot.

That's something a Bot would say :cool:

For real though,if you're not a bot and you're writer, make some adjustments there because your writing style mimics a bot.
Anything published or just blog stuff, hit and run posts on forums?

Personally, IMO anybody giving medical advice randomly on the internet is a red flag for me.
It's great on facebook but in the real world medical shit is very personal and real and private between patients and credited doctors. I talk with mine about weed all the time and we're in a prohibition state but prohibition stops at doctor/patient confidentiality.
Growers on forums aint looking for that. At least I'm not.
Plug in a light and drop some seeds and lets talk shop. Leave the spammy shit for the spammers and the medical advice for the facebook doctors
 
Back
Top Bottom