2Bad’s 2nd Dry Amendments Grow!

The issue was that they threw out a new full set of pistols and they were already cannabalizing its self.

Barely has any green on a couple plants, so I don’t think it’ll finish up and I’ve never harvested any plants with white pistils still on it that was any good , have u? Genuinely asking

The issue was that they threw out a new full set of pistols and they were already cannabalizing its self.

Barely has any green on a couple plants, so I don’t think it’ll finish up and I’ve never harvested any plants with white pistils still on it that was any good , have u? Genuinely asking
Thankfully I've never had to.

First time i grew Strawberry Cough, i took it 14 weeks and found 1 fan leaf with mildew so i cut it down with completely white pistils. Trichs were 90% cloudy, no bullshit it was very enjoyable smoke, but definitely couldve been better!

First time i grew Strawberry Cough, i took it 14 weeks and found 1 fan leaf with mildew so i cut it down with completely white pistils. Trichs were 90% cloudy, no bullshit it was very enjoyable smoke, but definitely couldve been better!
Did the white pistils fall off or na

Damn gotcha . Do u know by chance was it the light intensity or heat that was ur issue?
I chopped because i found mildew, pistils just turned during the dry.

Here’s pictures of the full plant can someone tell me what went wrong 😑 it kinda looked like this last time too. Seems to happen around day 30 . This time a lot of leaves went yellow then shriveled brown and fell off .

Attachments

• IMG_0278.jpeg
    IMG_0278.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0277.jpeg
    IMG_0277.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0274.jpeg
    IMG_0274.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
Wish i was better with diagnosis so i could help ya out. Buds still look good tho 👍🏻

Back
Top Bottom