A little funny?

The merchandise grift is strong with that cult

Screenshot 2024-06-02 155748.png

I used to laugh at these fucktards but these days they're so cringe I just trip out and wonder how people can embarrass themselves so easily and be proud of it. Happy about their god wearing diapers? Even Weird says that shit's weird AF

The merchandise grift is strong with that cult

View attachment 60058

I used to laugh at these fucktards but these days they're so cringe I just trip out and wonder how people can embarrass themselves so easily and be proud of it. Happy about their god wearing diapers? Even Weird says that shit's weird AF
Yeah some are funny, some are just off the wall out there.
I just thought that the posting was funny cause it didn't even take 24 hours for that shirt to drop.... the political garbage has gotta stop ✋

Looks like he has a spare with that hubcap on it in the back.

He does. Wouldn't be legit without it.
This is Houston car culture at work. Swanga rims are the shit down there for some reason.
Even some Harris County Sheriff cars have them but not so exaggerated

4554236_hcsoswangatn.jpg

I love some lowrider culture, mostly SoCal styles, but Houston just makes it so tacky 🤮

This is Houston car culture at work. Swanga rims are the shit down there for some reason.

View attachment 60219

I love some lowrider culture, mostly SoCal styles, but Houston just makes it so tacky 🤮

thank goodness those things are illegal where i live... it's like a fuckin man bun for a car!!!

what is this dude doing? i mean really, you got no other place to stash your rope?? wtf??

he can't be trying to tie down sand on a flatbed.. there's gotta be some other reason than narcotics?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I can't guess what's happening there, other than maybe it's a very dumb guy who was told to tie it down, without being told about putting a tarp in there, somehow.

But that is a weird load. Who would be hauling sand wet enough to shape it like that?

I can't guess what's happening there, other than maybe it's a very dumb guy who was told to tie it down, without being told about putting a tarp in there, somehow.

But that is a weird load. Who would be hauling sand wet enough to shape it like that?

the tarp makes more sense than anything i can think of.. unless the strap is somehow holding rusted end rails in place or maybe holds the headache rack from falling down... who knows??

i thought the same thing.. that sand is so wet you could drive home on the railroad tracks and still not lose any!!! :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 60219

Up here we had the hubcap fad but it’s mostly gone now with the newer fancy rims. Hubcaps are too 1990-2000. 🤣

Don’t see as many spaceships flying down the roads anymore either. IMG_8504.jpeg

Although that’s a nice car. 🤔

Back
Top Bottom