A little funny?

^^ wrong size ball? no lghts? no plate? no brains? wtf, gotta be a good back story to that one!!
yeah, the only logical thing i can think is the axle on the trailer is fully seized and they're not mechanically inclined. Even still, initially I thought it was just a super tall camping trailer, and then it just kept getting worse the more I looked at it lol some real big brain activities going on with that one

That's crazy. I'd love to see some different angles of this. I can't figure out what's keeping it from tipping towards the front or back.
I think there's something on the cab roof stabilizing it from going forward, and i can only hope there's a ratchet strap keeping it from going back lol. looks like some of the software I've worked on -- way harder in application than it should've been.

I'm figuring out that you guys seem to be the weirdos that got run off another site. Happens to a lot of forums. In my experience, the breakout site community is usually weird and rooted in the reason why they had to break off the original community. Not being able to help themselves from being bigots of some sort has been a big one. I've seen it many times.

If this place is like that, more power to y'al. I'm glad it got segregated into a toilet.
Gees, this is new. we've been here about a year ish and if I remember right and there's only been 1 other dolt that's made it through the screening process...lol

this is me today, even with the AC on...

200.webp

This one gets a top 5 list....
5. These wankers with their wankerpanzers sure do have a lot of money to burn in this "bad" economy.
4. Tell me you're in a cult without telling me you're in a cult.
3. Nobody's coming for your gas or diesel engine Sweetheart. You coulda gotten a Hemi loaded coal rolling Ram to really own the libs for what you paid there.
2. "Liberals and their EV's are gonna make me gay!" Reads Elon Musk donates to the Trump campaign..."Order me up an EV wankerpanzer now!!"
1. Weirdos

Screenshot 2024-08-02 094050.png

This one gets a top 5 list....
5. These wankers with their wankerpanzers sure do have a lot of money to burn in this "bad" economy.
4. Tell me you're in a cult without telling me you're in a cult.
3. Nobody's coming for your gas or diesel engine Sweetheart. You coulda gotten a Hemi loaded coal rolling Ram to really own the libs for what you paid there.
2. "Liberals and their EV's are gonna make me gay!" Reads Elon Musk donates to the Trump campaign..."Order me up an EV wankerpanzer now!!"
1. Weirdos

View attachment 67873
Not a big fan of this guy but I had to watch him destroy a cybertruck.

Back
Top Bottom