Bandit on a Space Safari and I'm Hunting Unicorns

Bandit420

The Texican
Bud Builders Supporter
Reaction score
This grow journal should be played at a high volume, preferably in a residential area

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ๐Ÿฆˆ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿซ๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿ›ธ

The gene pool I'm fishing from.
Some of these don't have names, just the cross. Unheard of right?
Dropping on September 4th because the Moon says so ๐ŸŒœ

Irie Feminized:
Tinfoil Hat
The Golden Girls

Uruz Regular:
Violet Gas
Cloud Surfing Apes F2
Lavender Aura F3 x Cosmic Afghani x Blueberry Muffin/Romulan
Lemon Thai x Fight Island F2 x Lazy Lightning F2
Sour O's x Snow Leopard
Cherry Banana Split F2 x Pakistani Lime Kush F2
Citrus Sorbet Island

Loveshack Bagseed:
Tropicanna Cherry

4'x8' grow space in a 10'x10' room.
Organic AF
And introducing....The Wolfpack๐Ÿ˜‹

IMG_0689[1].jpeg

IMG_0695[1].jpeg

It's just getting started......

Last edited:
It's the decor more so than the plants that does it for me ...I mean it's always cool to see some nice buds but got dam we got the golden girls headed to mars LMAO ๐Ÿคฃ

Hell yea dude that's funny as hell

It's the decor more so than the plants that does it for me ...I mean it's always cool to see some nice buds but got dam we got the golden girls headed to mars LMAO ๐Ÿคฃ

Hell yea dude that's funny as hell

What can I say...Those old gals really light my fire ๐Ÿ˜‹

IMG_7671[1].jpeg

came for the free beer, but stayed for the golden girls!!!!!

look at all those sexy LEDs!!!!!!!!!!!!

free beer.jpg

And there's more LED stuff in the works!
Tricking out my cloning tent with left over Ionbeams, a blurple kit from amazon, and some nifty work on the 3D printer so they hook onto tent rails

IMG_7672[1].jpeg

IMG_7674[1].jpeg

Started work on the hydraulic tables too!
Cutting this superstrut stuff was fairly ez. New hacksaw blade really helped.
Doing 40"x40" also helps a ton since one 10' rail gives me three pieces.
And it's gonna be so much stronger than I thought now that I'm going with two tables instead of one big one

IMG_7679[1].jpeg

Following
that Golden Girls bundle man, Should be some fire in there I'd imagine ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Rose and Dorothy got me into it and the other two are just bonus but yeah there's some good old school fire in those packs

How did you print that?

I didn't...Just bought it off amazon. It's pretty much 3D imagery wallpaper with adhesive backing

โ€œAnd introducing....The Wolfpack๐Ÿ˜‹โ€œ
I can only find the cougars? ๐Ÿ™„

This grow journal should be played at a high volume, preferably in a residential area

Irie Feminized:
Tinfoil Hat
The Golden Girls

Uruz Regular:
Violet Gas
Cloud Surfing Apes F2
Sour O's x Snow Leopard
Citrus Sorbet Island

Loveshack Bagseed:
Tropicanna Cherry

Organic AF

View attachment 70640

View attachment 70641

Betty White gave you the finger? What did you do to provoke her, blow smoke in her face? Man, you are my kind of hipster weirdo.

Betty White gave you the finger? What did you do to provoke her, blow smoke in her face? Man, you are my kind of hipster weirdo.

:ROFLMAO:

Told her to bring her roommates along for a fivesome.:cool:
And I'm not a dang hipster. I don't have a manbun, drink Whiteclaw, or speak in irony
But yeah...The play list for this journal is gonna be epic!

I enjoy the weird like some strange experiences,foods ect. That grow scheme is on point, but very disorientating,Ha, weird,huh? Cheers, see you like Gorilla tents?

Irie Feminized:
Tinfoil Hat
The Golden Girls

Uruz Regular:
Violet Gas
Cloud Surfing Apes F2
Sour O's x Snow Leopard
Citrus Sorbet Island

Loveshack Bagseed:
Tropicanna Cherry

Organic AF

View attachment 70640

View attachment 70641

You ever post on the craft marijuana sub Reddit? That spaceship background looks very familiar and I swear it was on there a while back.

I enjoy the weird like some strange experiences,foods ect. That grow scheme is on point, but very disorientating,Ha, weird,huh? Cheers, see you like Gorilla tents?

hey even I get disorientated in my room. o_O

I can only imagine what it's like for Y'all
Yeah I dig Gorilla Tents a lot Buddy. I needed a cloning tent and there was very few options. A cheap version and the Gorilla were at the top of the pack and I know Gorilla = high quality so I went it it. Very nice and sturdy with vents and ports in all the right spots.(y)

You ever post on the craft marijuana sub Reddit? That spaceship background looks very familiar and I swear it was on there a while back.

No I don't post on reddit but lurk a ton. Mainly r/cannabis cultivation hunting down breeders and r/stoner food and r/double smoked which are both food and BBQ subs for stoners. There's also a grower or two I watch as well but I've never posted my grows there.
I found Uruz there and after seeing his pics I was all in on his gear.

๐Ÿ”ฅ

Speaking of hunting down new breeders and unicorn hunting...I'm adding another cut to this roster.
Bred by TheStupidAmerican and Light Seeker Seeds, Heart Stomper F1 is on it's way here.

Pretty ez to see why it made the list

heart stomper.png

So with all of these seeds and what I'm wanting to accomplish here, I'll map this all out now.
To start, this will not be a no-veg grow but eventually the clones I produce will be no-veg.

And they will not all be done at the same time so this will end up probably being a year long or longer journal and I'll be slow playing it sifting out males, seeing what the ladies look like, cloning, and likely breeding and extending lineage of some of these cuts.

Some of this work may overflow into the outdoors thru Winter so I'm also shopping greenhouses right now for chucking pollen.
So don't expect an 80 day speedy grow with discount feminized seeds my friends. I'm gonna work this shit and get a little old school on Y'all with regular genetics and minimizing feminized seeds. Hunting unicorns isn't ez or fast. It takes a lot of patience finding themโœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿค˜

good luck at the game tomorrow!!!!!

๐Ÿค˜

Many thanks Buddy! Gameday is finally here!!!

200w.gif
Turned on the TV this morning to watch the pregame shows...ESPN is in Aggieland ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ .
Fox is in Morgantown and they're singing Take Me Home Country Roads :love::love::love:

Ez choice to make here. Fuck A&M!!!

Best of luck to your Mountaineers today as well Brother! PSU is always ripe for the upset and you got 'em right where you want them today! Nothing like starting the day with an ass whoopin'. They'll be burning couches tonight!!!

weather has the WVU game delayed at half time. they were getting their butts kicked by psu so i welcome the delay! at least i know all the PSU fans that are there are getting rained on!!! hehe

the game before the longhorns was in overtime and they didn't switch over till 8 minutes in the first Q.. you guys had a score already and it looked like CS just got the ball for the first time.

the weather looks great where you're at though!! hook em!!!!!!!!!!!

weather has the WVU game delayed at half time. they were getting their butts kicked by psu so i welcome the delay! at least i know all the PSU fans that are there are getting rained on!!! hehe

the game before the longhorns was in overtime and they didn't switch over till 8 minutes in the first Q.. you guys had a score already and it looked like CS just got the ball for the first time.

I'm an Eers fan, too. Today sucked. They're heartbreakers, lol. At times it felt like they would almost get things clicking, today. Maybe they'll pound sPITT into a puddle of goo and tear through conference play. Let's goooo!!!!!

I'm an Eers fan, too. Today sucked. They're heartbreakers, lol. At times it felt like they would almost get things clicking, today. Maybe they'll pound sPITT into a puddle of goo and tear through conference play. Let's goooo!!!!!

man that second half was rough. i was hoping we'd be burning couches and getting drunk at bent willey's! next week they'll give em hell!!!

I was surprised WVU played as bad as they did and also surprised PSU played as well as they did. Hard to tell if PSU is really that good this year or was it WVU not being a very good team. Really did not expect that.
The Big12 seems to be up for grabs this year but WVU travelling to 'Zona and OSU is gonna be tough. You get KU at home and that's a coin toss. KU is much improved and has been on a good trend from the days of being a doormat. Y'all do avoid Utah and ASU so that's good

man that second half was rough. i was hoping we'd be burning couches and getting drunk at bent willey's! next week they'll give em hell!!!

Win or lose Y'all should be burning couches!! What else is a couch good for if not to burn it on a Saturday night!

We just gassed CSU and it was over by halftime. It was a nice day but humid AF and they weren't conditioned for that. I expected them to toss the ball all over the yard but their QB stinks and the one NFL caliber WR they have got put on lockdown. Their defense just wanted to go home at the half.

And then there was this....

No look pass for the touchdown??? Are you fucking kidding me!!! Yeah that's my QB!!!

And how about my other QB, an heir to football royalty, getting his cherry popped and dazzling the home crowd?

Now it's on to Michigan!!!

I love it when a plan on paper comes to life and is better than expected๐Ÿฆ

Turboklone 96 fits this ๐Ÿฆ tent like a glove :love:

IMG_7690[1].jpeg

Custom blended light rails but I'm thinking about adding a 5th blurple rail and closing the gaps.
Just need to 3D print another set of mounts for it

IMG_7696[1].jpeg

Right now the lights are pulling 39 watts and adding another blurple will bump it to 48 watts, right where a 2' two lamp T5HO propagation light would pull but with the rails the coverage is spread way better.
DLI is 9.6. I'd like it to get it up to 10-11 and PPFD is fine at 223. Anything between 200-300 is ideal so bumping it with the 5th rail seems like a great idea to get it right in the wheelhouse while also bumping that red a bit to promote root growth

clone tent.png

Remote monitoring is kinda cool. I've never had a cloning or propagation set up this techy and advanced. Super excited about it.
I'll also be doing all my germinating in this tent.
Intake is passive but exhaust is a 3" inline and lights are plugged into an ACI UIS plug for wifi control and timing

IMG_7693[1].jpeg

Last edited:
I was surprised WVU played as bad as they did and also surprised PSU played as well as they did. Hard to tell if PSU is really that good this year or was it WVU not being a very good team. Really did not expect that.
It's hard to get much of a read from season openers, but PSU seemed pretty solid to me.
Win or lose Y'all should be burning couches!! What else is a couch good for if not to burn it on a Saturday night!
Kids these days are soft. In their defense, it is harder to get fired up for a noon game. Night games are just special.
I don't think there's a horns down emoji, but that play was too slick to criticize, any way. I had to watch it twice to see what happened, lol.
Now it's on to Michigan!!!
We've lost two coaches to those guys. So, I'll pull for UT in this one :D

I love it when a plan on paper comes to life and is better than expected๐Ÿฆ

Turboklone 96 fits this ๐Ÿฆ tent like a glove :love:

View attachment 71250

Custom blended light rails but I'm thinking about adding a 5th blurple rail and closing the gaps.
Just need to 3D print another set of mounts for it

View attachment 71253

Right now the lights are pulling 39 watts and adding another blurple will bump it to 48 watts, right where a 2' two lamp T5HO propagation light would pull but with the rails the coverage is spread way better.
DLI is 9.6. I'd like it to get it up to 10-11 and PPFD is fine at 223. Anything between 200-300 is ideal so bumping it with the 5th rail seems like a great idea to get it right in the wheelhouse while also bumping that red a bit to promote root growth

View attachment 71249

Remote monitoring is kinda cool. I've never had a cloning or propagation set up this techy and advanced. Super excited about it.
I'll also be doing all my germinating in this tent.
Intake is passive but exhaust is a 3" inline and lights are plugged into an ACI UIS plug for wifi control and timing

View attachment 71252
That looks sexy as all get out. Can you really start 96 clones in there?!!! Wowza!

It's hard to get much of a read from season openers, but PSU seemed pretty solid to me.

Kids these days are soft. In their defense, it is harder to get fired up for a noon game. Night games are just special.

I don't think there's a horns down emoji, but that play was too slick to criticize, any way. I had to watch it twice to see what happened, lol.

We've lost two coaches to those guys. So, I'll pull for UT in this one :D

These early season games do a couple things...Bring out the depth of the roster or lack there of and in the case of Texas vs Michigan and LSU vs USC last night, early playoff positioning. Gteting these wins are money in the bank for December.

That looks sexy as all get out. Can you really start 96 clones in there?!!! Wowza!

Many thanks for the nice words Buddy!
Lots of attention to detail going into this grow especially on the cloning side after letting go of my old machine and pretty much quadrupling what I'm willing to spend on seeds in recent weeks. Cloning is the best way to see a return on that investment and be conservative on how many of the seeds I drop.

Whenever I look at clone machine capacity for cannabis, I usually cut that number in half so even though it's 96 site, 48 is more likely.;)

I guess if you're trying to grow weed that'll put you into another dimension you got to set up the surroundings to support it!!! ๐Ÿ˜›

Grow rooms can never have enough funky art or funky smells!๐Ÿ˜‹

I knew this would please you.
Good finish to a long race.๐Ÿ‘Š

That would be an understatement ๐Ÿ˜
Looks like I need to make space for another diecast!!!

๐Ÿ”ฅ

Love this guy's art after every race! So happy to see him finally do one for the #14!!!

j4jl0d9sydmd1.jpeg

hell yeah go #14!!!!!!!!! goes to show he can do it anytime he wants!! he just needs to want it hard enough and have nothing to lose!!! and the fastest car on the track helps too!!! :ROFLMAO:

do you know why Truex and gibbs are both starting the playoffs with a negative one? i didn't even know you could get a negative point..

game is on now!! this is what they're all waiting for... the playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the eve of the drop. Everything is a go

giphy.gif

They go in after midnight while the Moon is up and the sowing window is open

IMG_7698[1].jpeg

Going left to right...

Light Seeker Heart Stomper pack #37 of 40 kit came with stickers, elaborate packaging, and a free vial of tester seeds.

Nothing fancy with Uruz, just seeds I ordered along with selected choice freebie packs + bonus testers and all come wrapped in bubble wrap

Tropicanna Cherry Bagseed, 6 total, in a silicone jar

Golden Girls from Irie come attached to a cool souvenir card, no freebies or xtra swag, and arrive in a basic padded shipping envelope

5th light bar is in and I'm ready to rock

IMG_7699[1].jpeg

A posse of Vertical Germinators to do the deed including the OG, the very first usable one I made on a Tina 2 printer for kids

IMG_7700[1].jpeg

Will celebrate the deed after with barrel proof Larceny, a medium rare cap steak cooked by sous vide then seared on cast iron, a fat doob yet to be rolled while listening to Radio Classics Gunsmoke on the satellite radio into the wee hours of the morning. Good times :cool:

IMG_7702[1].jpeg

Last edited:
Always was interested in sous vide so I could cook/grill a lot of steak quick for a party sometime

Sous vide is great man! Perfect steak every time. I turned Stoney onto it and now he seems to be sous viding everything!
Pork chops might be best in SV as well. I tend to either over or under cook those but with SV I nail it

very very cool!!! and i gotta come back to this later but i gotta ask first... what is the best time zone at midnight to drop them... huh??? 0:00?? what are you -6? think i'm -5... if we're being technical about it.. just sayin.. :D

Back
Top Bottom