I had to buy 2 new A/C units lately, they have a "Dry" mode that helps my humidity in both rooms, how much they can help is yet undetermined, about 5points if my research is up to par.
Mine has that function. Never tried it. I use a dehumidifier for that and just keep the ac at a set point.

thats fine man, no ebay!! all you need to order online is the motor/controller setup, amazon will have that for sure. my only worry is the screen, we might have to get creative for that one.. let me research it a bit for ya man... everything else is pretty ez to collect. like maybe an empty coffee can with a lid, a dish washing plastic bin, some small screws, i think maybe it might just be best if i send you the piece of screen, i can get it for a few bucks probably and send it to you way cheaper and quicker than you can find it there. i mean that's really all ya need. a drum to put the material in, a motor to turn it, a screen to filter the trics, and a bin to catch the tric in. thats it, the rest is all for looks!!!!
Cool, and thank you. I hope it works out. Another step in getting as much as I can from four plants. 👍

oh now your missing out right here!!!! back in the day before they used those tiny clear cups to put them in they were awesome!!!!!!! you used to be able to get them just like a regular shake.. large!!!!! i'd always ask for 1/2 shamrock and half chocolate!!!!!

i feel this should be added to your bucket list!!!
I’m a bit older than you. I remember when they first came out. There where 5 or 6 of us in line to get one. They came like regular shakes but were green. After seeing my friends I ordered the chocolate. 🤣

Something about the way it looked just turned me off.

I can drink green beer on St Patties day, but that beer. 🤣

Only place we could mix our drinks was 7/11 when making slushes. Then add vodka. 🤣

quitting cigarettes was the greatest thing i've ever done!!!! no joke! i smoked from 16yrs old till about 38yrs old and now i'm 52 and still consider it being the best thing i've ever done in my life!!
Agreed. We started a few years earlier, stealing smokes from parents, but I was never a big smoker. A pack would last a week unless playing cards or out drinking with the guys.

I quit in my late 30’s and only miss it when I read about it in books. Which is much rarer these days. I do miss a good cigarillos! Goes great with brandy or cognac. 🤤

Thanks again man. Even if it doesn’t work out I appreciate your time.

It was a fundraiser my kids did but i got etuck eith them all!!!
I have to send 2 boxes with my wife tomorrow for her coworkers and then the rest are mine apparently....
My FIL got 3 dozen and I got 2 dozen. Buuuut my FIL won't make it down til the 22nd and they won't be any good so i gotta eat his 3 dozen too!! I'll do it dont get me wrong, and love every bite! but damn my teeth are gonna hate me.
You know you could give some away or share with the rest of the family. 🤣

How many chores can you get the kids to do for donuts?🤔

So today found me looking around at lunch time for something different. I know my Hubby is fond of BK Whoppers and I was in a hurry, so I tell him, let’s just grab a burger.🍔
I opted for the “classic melt”, when it came and I unwrapped it, my mouth fell open. It’s slightly larger than a slider and $9.18! Talk about inflation…where’s the damn beef???
Didn't they serve an electron microscope along with your burger?

Sup guys. New guy here, just started growing in DWC. Been wanting to grow my whole adult life and finally got my own place so my wife will allow it now. :D
So far really appreciate the community here. Cheers
Welcome @SkinnieP
I see you have found your way to the Corner 🙂 A little of everything here. Free speech welcome, kindness appreciated. Coffee, bullshit and cannabis. Glad to have ya!

Corner Alert!
We have another fem on the forum! @lp10731 . She even talks!
So that means for the next 2 days, be on your best behavior. I know it’s asking a lot..but you Menz can do this! Imma even behave!
All jokes aside Menz welcome @lp10731 aboard.
My wife and I are back at the gym, every 2 days a 1hr workout, today is #4 It looks like we're the oldest in the gym so far, all young pups, my wife will be 78 in another 2 months I'm just a kid at 72. A good smoke just before and another just after seems to be the key to enjoying it. I can get into a zone and pump iron....lol...move weighted equipment......Its off to the gym for me.......slackers...lol

My wife and I are back at the gym, every 2 days a 1hr workout, today is #4 It looks like we're the oldest in the gym so far, all young pups, my wife will be 78 in another 2 months I'm just a kid at 72. A good smoke just before and another just after seems to be the key to enjoying it. I can get into a zone and pump iron....lol...move weighted equipment......Its off to the gym for me.......slackers...lol
Come spend a normal day with me. One, you won’t need a gym and two, I won’t plop down on the hillside and wait for your azz. When the day is finished, we going dancing! 😂🥹😂 I do have some horse liniment in the barn..
Congrats on making life changing decisions. 🥰

All the old fooks on the vette forum have trouble sleeping. Boo Hoo try moving a little~!
@Observer thinks things are going to shit?
Imagine what the older people think.
We couldn't make it shine to even pass you shiny shit.
Welcome to remembering the good old days.
Close to 90f here today out at 1 oclock and rain and chopping in my next days forecast.
🥳
@SiamSam I am the bright side~! :cool:😁

All the old fooks on the vette forum have trouble sleeping. Boo Hoo try moving a little~!
@Observer thinks things are going to shit?
Imagine what the older people think.
We couldn't make it shine to even pass you shiny shit.
Welcome to remembering the good old days.
Close to 90f here today out at 1 oclock and rain and chopping in my next days forecast.
🥳
@SiamSam I am the bright side~! :cool:😁
Wow! 90? It’s 79 here and 😎. Perfect day to weed a shit ton of flower beds! One thing tho..hanging upside down weeding for a long time makes me dizzy! 😵‍💫 Or, it could be this Biscotti Blond imma smoking. This stuff is straight up 🔥! You need to grow this lady! Parents are Suicide Blond and Biscotti.

Wow! 90? It’s 79 here and 😎. Perfect day to weed a shit ton of flower beds! One thing tho..hanging upside down weeding for a long time makes me dizzy! 😵‍💫 Or, it could be this Biscotti Blond imma smoking. This stuff is straight up 🔥! You need to grow this lady! Parents are Suicide Blond and Biscotti.
I heard that biscotti is a hell of a yielder

WOW dude. So this is my first ever grow, my plants are about 2.5 weeks old. I just opened the tent after 6 hours of darkness and was whacked in the face with the smell of weed. That is WILD to me lmao. Didn't think they started to smell until flower! Pretty cool.

WOW dude. So this is my first ever grow, my plants are about 2.5 weeks old. I just opened the tent after 6 hours of darkness and was whacked in the face with the smell of weed. That is WILD to me lmao. Didn't think they started to smell until flower! Pretty cool.
I've got one outside about 200 feet from my front door, but it smells like it's right on my front porch.
They can get pretty raunchy in veg too!

Sup guys. New guy here, just started growing in DWC. Been wanting to grow my whole adult life and finally got my own place so my wife will allow it now. :D

Welcome to the forum SkinnieP!!!

i recently changed the name of my bathroom from the john to gym.. now i go to the gym everyday!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

90* here too.... grrrrrrrrr!!!

Glad you popped over. 👍

But just to be safe no politics, religion or chilli posts for a bit. It can get scary…especially the chilli. 😱

Funny you should mention that. I have a 3 week old today set of seedlings. Two smell like any other plant. The Strawberry Lemonade just smells like dank weed. 😳

Thing doesn’t even have eight leaves yet. 🤣

Cool, and thank you. I hope it works out. Another step in getting as much as I can from four plants. 👍

no problem at all man, its a fun project! and a great tool to have in the arsenal of smoking!!!!

I’m a bit older than you. I remember when they first came out. There where 5 or 6 of us in line to get one. They came like regular shakes but were green. After seeing my friends I ordered the chocolate. 🤣

i know you're old... thats why i explained it slow!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: i didn't think you remembered that long ago!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

funny thing is i love shamrock shakes but have always been turned off by green beer and have never had one!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom